The weBoost Drive Sleek is a simple and easy cradle-style cellular booster designed for use with just one device at a time. It's lower powered and lower cost than other mobile boosters like the Drive 4G-M or 4G-X.
This is a newly released version of the existing weBoost Drive 4G-S (which was rebranded from the former Drive Sleek 4G by Wilson Electronics), however re-designed to separate the amplifier from the interior cradle booster.
You put an antenna on the roof of your vehicle (if you don't have a metal roof, you will need to provide a ground plane), and run that antenna and 12v power to the amplifier bar, and then another cable to the interior antenna cradle.
- Gain: 23dB
- # of Devices Boosted: One
- LTE Bands Supported: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2, 25
- Exterior Antenna: 4" mag mount, with SMB Connectors
- Internal Antenna: Integrated into the cradle
- Wire Lengths:
- Exterior Antenna to Amplifier: 6'
- Amplifier to Interior Antenna (both signal & power): 15'
- Range of Interior Coverage: Cradle Only
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Source: 12v Adapter
- List Price: $199.99
Testing Status: We have the weBoost Drive Sleek in active testing and our field testing results can be found here for our members who want to follow along: Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
Once we have adequate data collected, we will update our review below for members.
Here is our unboxing video, with first impressions and comparisons to the prior 4G-S and current 4G-X models:
Related News Articles:
- The New weBoost 4G Slim - A Better Indoor Antenna for 4G-X and 4G-M Cellular Boosters? Posted on: March 1, 2018
- 2017 Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2018 Posted on: December 30, 2017
- weBoost Introduces Substantially Sleeker "Drive Sleek" Cellular Booster Posted on: September 25, 2017
- weBoost Launches Drive 4G-X RV Cellular Booster / Antenna Kit Posted on: April 17, 2017
- 2016 RV Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2017 Posted on: January 6, 2017
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Special Mobile Internet Resource Center Savings
10% off direct with weBoost
Sign up for weBoost's Newsletter
and save 10% on any booster purchase over $100.
weBoost Direct: Drive Sleek
Deal Alert: The older Wilson Electronics Sleek 4G or weBoost Drive 4G-S can often be found at close-out & refurbished prices.
weBoost Drive Sleek
Ideal as a booster for the toad or towed vehicle, or for smaller RVs. It's also an affordable starter booster.