SureCall also produces home and mobile boosters, but the past few SureCall mobile booster models have left us a bit underwhelmed.
SureCall released an updated version of their Fusion2Go product line in early 2018 - the Fusion2Go 3.0. that claims to be the most powerful mobile booster on the market. And it is launching at a price that significantly undercuts its competition too (its closest competitor, the weBoost Drive 4G-X, begins at $479.99).
- Gain: 50dB
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 12, 17, 13, 5, 2, 25, 4
- Carriers Supported: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular
- Exterior Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: 'Trucker Antenna' or 'Magnetic Mount' Options - 12' Cable
- RV Kit: SC-288W omnidirectional antenna with 40' of included low loss SC-240 Coax cable
- Internal Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: Patch Antenna
- RV Kit: SC-120 'ducky' whip antenna
- Interior Coverage Range: 3-10'
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: Vehicle - $399.99 | RV Kit - $449.99
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
- Thoughts & Analysis
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Model - What's new?
- Hands on Testing Notes
- External Antennas
- Internal Antennas
- Booster Comparison - Surecall vs weBoost
- LTE Bands & Network Compatibility
Review & Testing Status
Surecall sent us an evaluation unit and we tested it head to head against other similar mobile boosters on the market throughout 2018.
We have now wrapped up our field testing and our full review, testing summaries and comparisons are available below to members.
Summary of review:
The Surecall is a solid performer that compares well to the weBoost Drive 4G-X, but contrary to Surecall marketing, it does not consistently beat the 4G-X in real-world conditions.
Our testing shows the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 performs very similarly to the weBoost 4G-X RV with neither unit a clear winner in all conditions, but the weBoost does edge out the SureCall often enough to remain our Top Pick.
Members can also dive deep into our field testing results in our Testing Lab:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (Late 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (3rd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 vs weBoost 4G-X RV (2nd Quarter 2018)
Here is our unboxing video and first impressions
Note: SureCall sent us the vehicle kit PLUS the RV kit parts - the RV kit they ship does not include the vehicle antennas.
Related News Articles:
- New Cellular Boosters from SureCall: Fusion2Go 3.0 & FusionTrek Posted on: March 26, 2018
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Ratings
Overall Rating (tbd)
SureCall's Flagship Mobile Booster