SureCall also produces home and mobile boosters, but the past few SureCall mobile booster models have left us a bit underwhelmed.
SureCall released an updated version of their Fusion2Go product line in early 2018 - the Fusion2Go 3.0. that claims to be the most powerful mobile booster on the market. And it is launching at a price that significantly undercuts its competition too (its closest competitor, the weBoost Drive 4G-X, begins at $479.99).
- Gain: 50dB
- Impedence: 50 Ohm
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 12, 17, 13, 5, 2, 25, 4
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
- Carriers Supported: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular
- Exterior Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: 'Trucker Antenna' or 'Magnetic Mount' Options - 12' Cable
- RV Kit: SC-288W omnidirectional antenna with 40' of included low loss SC-240 Coax cable
- Internal Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: Patch Antenna
- RV Kit: SC-120 'ducky' whip antenna
- Wire Lengths: Exterior - 40'
- Interior Coverage Range: 3-10'
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power: DC Car Charger - 6-15V and AC power supply
- Power Consumption: <10w
- Connectors: FME Male (both ends)
- Dimenstions: 5.625" x 4" x 1.125"
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: Vehicle - $399.99 | RV Kit - $449.99
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
- Thoughts & Analysis
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Model - What's new?
- Hands on Testing Notes
- External Antennas
- Internal Antennas
- Booster Comparison - Surecall vs weBoost
- LTE Bands & Network Compatibility
Review & Testing Status
Surecall sent us an evaluation unit and we tested it head to head against other similar mobile boosters on the market throughout 2018.
We have now wrapped up our field testing and our full review, testing summaries and comparisons are available below to members.
Summary of review:
The Surecall is a solid performer that compares well to the weBoost Drive 4G-X, but contrary to Surecall marketing, it does not consistently beat the 4G-X in real-world conditions.
Our testing shows the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 performs very similarly to the weBoost 4G-X RV with neither unit a clear winner in all conditions, but the weBoost does edge out the SureCall often enough to remain our Top Pick.
Members can also dive deep into our field testing results in our Testing Lab:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (Late 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (3rd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 vs weBoost 4G-X RV (2nd Quarter 2018)
Here is our unboxing video and first impressions
Note: SureCall sent us the vehicle kit PLUS the RV kit parts - the RV kit they ship does not include the vehicle antennas.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
Related News Articles:
- New Cellular Boosters from SureCall: Fusion2Go 3.0 & FusionTrek Posted on: March 26, 2018
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.