SureCall also produces home and mobile boosters, but the past few SureCall mobile booster models have left us a bit underwhelmed.
SureCall released an updated version of their Fusion2Go product line in early 2018 - the Fusion2Go 3.0 - that claims to be the most powerful mobile booster on the market. And it is launching at a price that significantly undercuts its competition too (its closest competitor, the weBoost Drive X, begins at $479.99).
- Model: Fusion2Go 3.0
- Gain: 50dB
- Max Uplink Power: 29 dBm
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 12, 17, 13, 5, 2, 25, 4
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
- Carriers Supported: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular
- Exterior Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: 'Trucker Antenna' or 'Magnetic Mount' Options - 12' Cable
- RV Kit: SC-288W omnidirectional antenna with 40' of included low loss SC-240 Coax cable
- Internal Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: Patch Antenna
- RV Kit: SC-120 'ducky' whip antenna
- Wire Lengths: Exterior - 40'
- Range of Interior Coverage: 3-10'
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Supply: DC Car Charger - 6-15V and AC power supply
- Power Consumption: <10w
- Connectors: FME Male (both ends)
- Booster Dimensions: 5.625" x 4" x 1.125"
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: Vehicle - $399.99 | RV Kit - $449.99
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
- Thoughts & Analysis
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Model - What's new?
- Hands on Testing Notes
- External Antennas
- Internal Antennas
- Booster Comparison - Surecall vs weBoost
- LTE Bands & Network Compatibility
Review & Testing Status
Surecall sent us an evaluation unit and we tested it head to head against other similar mobile boosters on the market throughout 2018.
We have now wrapped up our field testing and our full review, testing summaries and comparisons are available below to members.
Summary of review:
The Surecall is a solid performer that compares well to the weBoost Drive X, but contrary to Surecall marketing, it does not consistently beat the Drive X in real-world conditions.
Our testing shows the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 performs very similarly to the weBoost Drive X RV with neither unit a clear winner in all conditions, but the weBoost does edge out the SureCall often enough to remain our Top Pick.
Members can also dive deep into our field testing results in our Testing Lab:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (Late 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (3rd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 vs weBoost 4G-X RV (2nd Quarter 2018)
Here is our unboxing video and first impressions
Note: SureCall sent us the vehicle kit PLUS the RV kit parts - the RV kit they ship does not include the vehicle antennas.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
Related News Articles:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.