HiBoost USA (a division of Asian manufacturer Huaptec) released a new mobile 4G/LTE cellular booster in November 2019 which is replacing the venerable Travel 4G LTE Booster that was originally released in late 2016.
The new booster is called the Travel 4G 2.0 - and an RV Kit is listed on their site as coming soon.
- Gain: 50dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2, 25
- Uplink Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755
- Downlink Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE
- Exterior Antenna:
- Vehicle Kit: Magnetic mount, cable length not yet known. SMA connector.
- RV Kit: Details not yet known.
- Internal Antenna: Directional Patch antenna - likely the same as the previous model with 10' integrated cable and SMA connector.
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Supply: 12v
- Booster Dimensions: 8.6 in × 6.5 in× 2 in
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: $399
Review & Testing Status
At present time, we do not intend to obtain a review unit as we just wrapped up extensive booster testing and it doesn't seem this new release offers any increase in performance over the HiBoost Travel 4G LTE Kit we have already reviewed.
Because we feel the technical specifications are similar enough, we are 'Featuring' this booster based on our review of the first version. It was a solid performer, but only with their RV OTR Antenna.
We may revisit testing this new version in the future should there be updates to the app to allow adjustments and/or an RV kit is released.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
- weBoost and HiBoost Release New OTR Trucker Cellular Antenna Kits Posted on: August 3, 2018
- 2016 RV Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2017 Posted on: January 6, 2017
- New Cellular Boosters: Smoothtalker Mobile RV X6 & HiBoost Travel 4G LTE Posted on: January 3, 2017
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.