Accessibility Statement for Mobile Internet Resource Center
Two Steps Beyond LLC is a small business. Despite our limited resources, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Two Steps Beyond LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Mobile Internet Resource Center strives to be conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA, and is constantly auditing and improving our site to achieve this standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mobile Internet Resource Center. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Mobile Internet Resource Center or need assistance navigating this site:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 411 Walnut St #5740 Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
- Phone: (904) 297-8873
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Mobile Internet Resource Center relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Mobile Internet Resource Center, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- We are continually striving towards full AA compliance, and are there on most pages. There may still be some duplicate links/titles and button designation issues lingering that should be resolved as we replace third party plug-ins that don't support full accessibility. If you find any places where you can access our site, please e-mail us and will assist to the best of our ability. .
Two Steps Beyond LLC assessed the accessibility of Mobile Internet Resource Center by the following approaches:
- Members of our development team have experience in AA and 508 accessibility conformance.
This statement was created on 22 January 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.