Membership Support, Inquiries & Thanks
Please DO NOT send us e-mails with questions or general sharing
about mobile internet topics (see below).
Please do contact us for the following reasons:
- You are already a premium member and need assistance accessing your membership
- You have an item we might need to consider covering in our News Center (press contacts & industry reps only please)
- Questions about our membership program
- You'd like to interview us for an article, podcast or feature
- You have or know of a product or service that we should take a look at (manufacturers & vendors, please see our Product Inclusion & Evaluation Policy)
- You just want to say thanks
If you are contacting us for one of these reasons, please reach us at email@example.com .
We are completely member funded and strive to remain unbiased - as such we never accept guest posts, paid link placement, advertising, paid product placement/reviews or partnerships. Those sorts of inquiries just get filed into the trash.
Have Mobile Internet Questions?
The Mobile Internet Resource Center is designed to be a self-help reference center.
Please use the search bar at the top of every page of this resource center to find content you are seeking, or start with our Resource Collections for exploring popular topics.
If you have a question about mobile internet, we offer these venues for direct access to our staff:
- Free: Internet for RVers & Cruisers Facebook Group - the 'library desk' that goes along with this site.
- Free: Comment on one of our relevant YouTube Videos - while we can't provide in-depth responses or offer advising, we can help point you to the appropriate resource.
- Paid: If interactive guidance is something you desire, our Mobile Internet Aficionados premium membership includes our member forums, Q&A webinars, private Facebook group where we take the time to assist our members as much as we can.
- In addition, you'll get access to all our exclusive content (guides, reviews, sample setups, videos, classroom), vendor discounts, and alert newsletters. It's designed for those who consider mobile internet an important part of their lifestyle.
We do not offer private guidance or advising. Please do not contact us via e-mail requesting mobile internet questions be addressed, or to hire us for 1:1 consulting.