Got a Question about Mobile Internet?
The Mobile Internet Resource Center is designed to be a self-help reference center. We are completely funded by our premium members so that we can provide as much free content as possible to cover the basics.
Please use the search bar at the top of every page of this resource center to find content you are seeking, or start with our Featured Guides for exploring popular topics.
If you have a question about mobile internet, we offer these venues for direct access to our staff:
- Free: Join our Internet for RVers & Cruisers Facebook Group - the 'library desk' that goes along with this site. Our staff can field basic questions during business hours and help direct you to our appropriate content.
- Free: Comment on one of our relevant YouTube Videos - while we can't provide in-depth responses or offer advising, we can help point you to the appropriate resource.
- Paid: Please consider becoming a member if interactive guidance is something you desire. Our Mobile Internet Aficionados premium membership includes our member forums, Q&A webinars, private Facebook group where we take the time to assist our members as much as we can.
- In addition, you'll get access to all our exclusive content (guides, reviews, sample setups, videos, classroom), vendor discounts, and alert newsletters. It's designed for those who consider mobile internet an important part of their lifestyle.
- Paid: Our Mobile Internet Video Course students also get access to video sessions with our staff to help them with their studies.
We simply do not have the staffing available to offer more than this, so we prioritize our time by answering questions in places that can benefit the community. Our staff keeps very busy tracking the news, writing & updating content, answering questions in the venues above and assisting our members who make this all possible.
Inquiries, News Tips, Thanks & Membership Support
Please DO NOT send us e-mails with questions about mobile internet topics.
You will just get a generic reply back reminding you to utilize the resources listed above.
We do welcome contacts for the following reasons:
- You are already a premium member and need assistance with your account or login
- You have a tip for us about a news item that we haven't covered yet in our News Center
- Questions about our membership / courses
- You'd like to interview us for an article, podcast or feature
- You have or know of a product or service that we should take a look at
- You just want to say thanks
If you are contacting us for one of these reasons, you can reach us at [email protected]
We are completely member funded and strive to remain unbiased - as such we never accept guest posts, paid link placement, advertising, paid product placement/reviews or partnerships. Those sorts of inquiries just get filed into the trash.
- Chris & Cherie
Co-Founders / Hosts