The RV Pro kit is a substantial departure from SolidRF's previous mobile booster, the MobileForce 4G, which originally came out in 2015.
In fact, the RV Pro is different from any other cell booster on the market.
Most RV and vehicle booster kits are made up of the same core components - an antenna on the roof, an antenna indoors, and a booster tucked away in an indoor cabinet somewhere in between.
The SolidRF RV Pro puts all the booster electronics outdoors, up on the roof, where the amplifier can be closely coupled to the outdoor antenna with a lot less potential for signal loss over the wires.
And indoors, the SolidRF RV Pro is the first mobile cellular booster to provide for TWO interior antennas, allowing for two separate boosted areas with improved signal inside the RV.
But the RV Pro does come with some installation constraints that may prove a challenge for some installations.
- Model: SolidRF RV Pro
- Gain: 50 dBm
- Max Transmit Power: 26 dBm
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 2/4/5/12/13/25
- Exterior Antenna: 16'' Omni Directional
- Internal Antenna(s): 8'' Tower Style Omni Directional, 6'' Stubby
- Range of Interior Coverage:
- Primary Antenna: 6-20'
- Secondary Antenna: 3-10'
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power: DC and AC adapters included
- Connecters: Main Booster: N-Connectors. Interior Tower: SMA.
- Booster Dimensions: 7.16" x 6.1" x 1"
- Warranty: 3 Years
- List Price: $599.00
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
Review & Testing Status
The SolidRF RV Pro is a very unique take on what a mobile cellular booster designed specifically for an RV application can be. We have received a review unit and have completed our initial testing which is summarized in our member area below. A more detailed hands-on review and analysis of the SolidRF RV Pro will be featured after we've completed our intensive testing to see how well it performs over time in a range of circumstances.
Members can also follow along with our ongoing results as we conduct our testing:
- Cellular Booster Intensive – weBoost Drive Reach, SolidRF RV Pro, Cel-Fi Go-M (Summer/Fall 2019)
- Booster Bonanza – weBoost Drive Reach, SolidRF RV Pro, Cel-Fi Go-M, Poynting 402 vs 4G-X (Summer 2019)
First Look Video
Here's a look inside the SolidRF RV Pro kit, and some of our first impressions:
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
Related News Articles:
- weBoost Announces Drive X RV Kit with OTR Antenna - Replacing Drive 4G-X RV Posted on: July 25, 2019
- SolidRF RV Pro Offers a Unique Take on Cellular Boosting Posted on: June 20, 2019
- weBoost Announces the Drive Reach - "Most Powerful In-Vehicle Cell Signal Booster Yet" Posted on: May 21, 2019
- 2018 Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2019 Posted on: December 31, 2018
- weBoost Connect RV 65 Cellular Booster Kit: Aimed at Stationary RVers in Remote Locations Posted on: April 30, 2018
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.