The RV Pro kit is a substantial departure from SolidRF's previous mobile booster, the MobileForce 4G, which originally came out in 2015.
In fact, the RV Pro is different from any other cell booster on the market.
Most RV and vehicle booster kits are made up of the same core components - an antenna on the roof, an antenna indoors, and a booster tucked away in an indoor cabinet somewhere in between.
The SolidRF RV Pro puts all the booster electronics outdoors, up on the roof, where the amplifier can be closely coupled to the outdoor antenna with a lot less potential for signal loss over the wires.
And indoors, the SolidRF RV Pro is the first mobile cellular booster to provide for TWO interior antennas, allowing for two separate boosted areas with improved signal inside the RV.
But the RV Pro does come with some installation constraints that may prove a challenge for some installations.
- Model: SolidRF RV Pro
- Gain: 50 dBm
- Max Transmit Power: 26 dBm
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Supported: 2/4/5/12/13/25
- Exterior Antenna: 16'' Omni Directional
- Internal Antenna(s): 8'' Tower Style Omni Directional, 6'' Stubby
- Range of Interior Coverage:
- Primary Antenna: 6-20'
- Secondary Antenna: 3-10'
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power: DC and AC adapters included
- Connecters: Main Booster: N-Connectors. Interior Tower: SMA.
- Booster Dimensions: 7.16" x 6.1" x 1"
- Warranty: 3 Years
- List Price: $599.00
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
Review & Testing Status
The SolidRF RV Pro is a very unique take on what a mobile cellular booster designed specifically for an RV application can be. We have received a review unit and have completed an initial and extensive testing round which is summarized in our member area below.
Members can also follow our progress in the forum, where we'll post updates and our latest insights and information.
We've determined this unit will need further testing to see its advantages, so it will be included in a future testing round.
Members who want to dive deeper can also follow along with our completed and ongoing results:
- Cellular Booster Intensive – weBoost Drive Reach, SolidRF RV Pro, Cel-Fi Go-M (Summer/Fall 2019)
- Booster Bonanza – weBoost Drive Reach, SolidRF RV Pro, Cel-Fi Go-M, Poynting 402 vs 4G-X (Summer 2019)
First Look Video
Here's a look inside the SolidRF RV Pro kit, and some of our first impressions:
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Related News Articles:
- Industry Analysis: New Cellular Boosters Launched In 2019 Posted on: December 17, 2019
- weBoost Rebrands Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster to Drive X - and Lowers the Price Posted on: November 12, 2019
- weBoost Announces Drive X RV Kit with OTR Antenna - Replacing Drive 4G-X RV Posted on: July 25, 2019
- SolidRF RV Pro Offers a Unique Take on Cellular Boosting Posted on: June 20, 2019
- weBoost Announces the Drive Reach - "Most Powerful In-Vehicle Cell Signal Booster Yet" Posted on: May 21, 2019
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.