RV Mobile Internet is run by full time RVers who depend on mobile internet for their livelihood, perhaps like yourselves. It is founded and hosted by the bloggers of Technomadia.com - Cherie & Chris. We strive to maintain high journalistic standards and remain as unbiased as possible in our reporting and reviews.
- Each of our articles, guides and reviews generally have dozens, if not hundreds of hours of work put into it them—usually a lot more than what goes into a typical review on many tech blogs and magazines.
- We don't just turn gear on to see if it works, we take it out into the field and test it in a variety of real life RVing situations before issuing our reviews.
- We monitor multiple news sources and forums daily for news items in our industry, and analyze them specifically for how they might impact mobile RVers to create our free news articles.
- We spend several hours a week providing free guidance in our public Internet for RVers group, and have paid teaching assistants to help us.
We are proud to be primarily member and reader funded.
It is through their support that we're able to provide free content & support to the public. In exchange, our members get additional resources and more personalized guidance.
For non-members, we have minimized the number of 'generic' Google & Amazon ads on this site. We don't like sites cluttered with advertising, and prefer to not to subject our readers to it either.
We accept absolutely no advertising or sponsorship dollars directly from any manufacturer, mobile internet industry vendor or cellular carrier. Our opinions can not be bought.
If you see an ad for a mobile internet related product on our site, it is because Google or Amazon has determined these are products you are currently browsing based on your web surfing history.
Review & Affiliate Policy
For our reviews, we attempt to acquire a representative sample of the best gear for maintaining reliable mobile internet access. Sometimes a manufacturer provides us an evaluation unit, and sometimes we purchase the gear ourselves. Our reviews are not swayed either way, and we will not accept any funding from a manufacturer for reviewing their products.
We prepare our most in-depth reviews for our members with complete editorial autonomy - we are accountable to our members first and foremost. They are who fund our many dozens of hours doing in-depth field testing.
While we may have some select affiliate links, we strive to not be influenced by affiliate relationships.
You can support our work here in multiple ways:
- Share our Content. Nothing says appreciation by sharing content you find helpful with others. Please never hesitate to link folks to content on our site you found useful. Whether on your own blog, vlog, in RVing groups & forums or to friends.
- Becoming a full premium paid MIA Member of this site. This is how we receive the majority of our funding for creating content for this site. While we offer a bunch of helpful content for free, our members get even more - in-depth guides, our book, Q&A forums, webinars and product reviews.
- Becoming a Supporting Member. Want to just support this site? We offer a $19/year membership to support the free public content on this site. In gratitude, we'll turn off the limit4ed advertising on the site while you're browsing. (Note, this does not include access to our member-only benefits.)
- Leave a Tip. If you just want to say thanks or we've exceeded your expectations in what we offer, we always appreciate contributions to our wine & dine fund:
Choose your Contribution Level
- Shop our Affiliate Links. If you have made a purchasing decision utilizing our content, we always appreciate it when you make your purchase with one of our affiliate links. This gives us a bit of a kick-back from the retailer without extra cost to you. We are affiliates with Amazon, and may offer other affiliate programs in the future.