Released in April 2018, this weBoost booster kit primarily targets stationary RVers in remote locations.
The kit is based on weBoost Connect home booster with a rated 65 dB gain, well above the 50 dB gain legally allowed for mobile boosters.
The kit avoids needing to comply with the mobile gain limitations because it is not suitable for use while in motion. Instead - the directional wideband external antenna included requires aiming and set up at each stop.
Included in the kit is a telescoping pole which allows the outside antenna to get above local clutter for a better direct line of sight to the nearest cell tower.
- Connecters: F-Female
- Booster Dimensions: 6.5'' x 4.25'' x 1.25''
- List Price: $649.99
Included in this Review
Member Exclusive Content / Review:
- Thoughts & Analysis
- Hands on Testing Notes
- weBoost RV-65 Components Notes
- Connect 65 Amplifier
- Exterior Antenna
- Interior Antenna
- Telescoping Pole
- weBoost RV 65 Tips & Tricks
- Aiming a Directional Antennas
- Avoiding Oscillation
- Checking Your Connections
- Alternatives & Modifications
- weBoost Booster Comparison - RV-65, 4G-M, and 4G-X
- Testing Results Summary
- Interior Antenna Comparisons
- LTE Bands & Network Compatibility
Review & Testing Status
weBoost sent us an evaluation unit, and we spent May & June testing in the field. We have now wrapped up our field testing and our full review, testing summaries and comparisons are available below to members.
Summary of review:
The RV-65 is a solid performer but is not always the right solution in all signal situations.
If you frequently park your RV in very remote locations for extended periods of time and need more gain in your cellular boosting arsenal, then this kit could well worth the extra expense and setup time.
For those who move frequently, vary their stays or stay in less remote locations - then this booster does not make a lot of sense as an all-around option to have onboard. A mobile booster (such as the 4G-X or 4G-M) and/or MIMO antennas will be more suitable.
Members can also dive deep into our field testing results in our Testing Lab:
Here is our unboxing video overviewing this new kit:
Related News Articles:
- 2018 Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2019 Posted on: December 31, 2018
- weBoost and HiBoost Release New OTR Trucker Cellular Antenna Kits Posted on: August 3, 2018
- weBoost Connect RV 65 Cellular Booster Kit: Aimed at Stationary RVers in Remote Locations Posted on: April 30, 2018
- The New weBoost 4G Slim - A Better Indoor Antenna for 4G-X and 4G-M Cellular Boosters? Posted on: March 1, 2018
- 2017 Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2018 Posted on: December 30, 2017
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Special Mobile Internet Resource Center Savings
Direct with weBoost
Step 1: Sign up for weBoost's Newsletter with THIS link
They will send you newsletters over the coming
days with various discounts depending on what offers they are running.
Purchase Links: Connect RV 65 | Connect 65 (home - no pole)
weBoost Connect RV 65 Ratings
weBoost's RV booster kit designed for stationary/parked RVs in remote locations.