This cradle style cellular signal booster is specially designed to be used in vehicles, using technology that eliminates the need for antennas and cables outside of the vehicle.
It can boost the signal to a single device.
The FusionTrek take SureCall’s cellular signal boosting technology and redesign it into a plug-and-play solution that fits in the rear-window of any car, truck, or SUV.
Boosting the cell signal for all North American carriers, the FusionTrek includes a cradle that incorporates a magnetic vent clip mount to couple a phone with the booster's built-in antenna. This configuration delivers an enhanced signal directly into the cell phone or mobile device for maximum signal boosting.
- Model: Fusion Trek
- Gain: 23dB
- Max Uplink Power: 1 Watt EIRP
- Impedence: 50 Ohm
- # of Devices Boosted Simultaneously: One
- Uplink Frequency Range 698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 /(MHz): 1850–1915 / 1710–1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Frequency Range 728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 /(MHz): 1930–1995 / 2110–2155 (G Block Included)
- LTE Bands Supported: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2, 25
- Exterior Antenna: None - antenna hangs in a window
- Internal Antenna: No
- Wire Lengths: 15ft
- Range of Interior Coverage: Cradle Only
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Source: 8-15V DC
- Power Consumption: <12w
- Connectors: SMA Female
- Booster Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.5" x 1.6"
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: $199
News, Videos & Status
SureCall sent us an evaluation unit, however we have not been able to dedicate the resources to do an in-depth field test and review considering the limited audience for this style of booster among our reader base
Here is our quick unboxing and first impressions:
- Winegard Releases Two New Products - RangePro Booster and ConnecT 2.0 4G2+ Posted on: December 15, 2020
- Industry Analysis: New Cellular Boosters Launched In 2019 Posted on: December 17, 2019
- New Cellular Boosters from SureCall: Fusion2Go 3.0 & FusionTrek Posted on: March 26, 2018
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
Related News Articles:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.