This cradle style cellular signal booster is specially designed to be used in vehicles, using technology that eliminates the need for antennas and cables outside of the vehicle.
It can boost the signal to a single device.
The FusionTrek take SureCall’s cellular signal boosting technology and redesign it into a plug-and-play solution that fits in the rear-window of any car, truck, or SUV.
Boosting the cell signal for all North American carriers, the FusionTrek includes a cradle that incorporates a magnetic vent clip mount to couple a phone with the booster's built-in antenna. This configuration delivers an enhanced signal directly into the cell phone or mobile device for maximum signal boosting.
- Gain: 23dB
- # of Devices Boosted: One
- Uplink Freq. Range 698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 /(MHz): 1850–1915 / 1710–1755 (G Block Included)
Downlink Freq. Range 728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 /(MHz): 1930–1995 / 2110–2155 (G Block Included)
- LTE Bands: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2, 25
- Exterior Antenna: None - antenna hangs in a window
- Internal Antenna: Integrated into the cradle
- Wire Lengths: 15ft
- Range of Interior Coverage: Cradle Only
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Source: 8-15V DC
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: $199
Testing Status: SureCall sent us an evaluation unit, however we have not been able to dedicate the resources to do an in-depth field test and review considering the limited audience for this style of booster amongst our reader base.
Here is our quick unboxing and first impressions:
Related News Articles:
- New Cellular Boosters from SureCall: Fusion2Go 3.0 & FusionTrek Posted on: March 26, 2018
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.