The SolidRF 4G MobileForce (first released as the Top Signal Cobra, and then renamed the Extreme Mobile 4G) - a 5-band booster with separate amplifiers for each band. According to SolidRF, other boosters generally have just 2 internal amplifiers covering a range of bands.
With improved filters, higher linearity and lower stand-by power consumption - specifications indicate that this booster might be a serious contender.
The booster will cover Verizon LTE, AT&T LTE, T-Mobile LTE, Sprint and most other 4G regional carriers, as well as 3G on all major networks.
- Model: 25602001-M5U01
- Gain: 50dB
- # of Devices Boosted: Multiple
- LTE Bands Suported: 2, 4, 5, 12, 13
- Exterior Antenna: 4" Magnetic Mount Omni - 12' Cable
- Internal Antenna: Small Paddle - 12' Cable
- Range of Interior Coverage: 2' - 4' max?
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Connectors: FME-Female
- Dimensions: 152*125*30 mm
- Warranty: 3 Year on boosters, 1 year on accessories (antennas, cables, power adapters, etc)
- List Price: $309
Review & Testing Status
We've had the SolidRF MobileForce 4G in our test arsenal since it was first released in the Spring of 2015 (originally called the Top Signal Cobra), and featured it in our 2015 Booster Analysis.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
- weBoost Rebrands Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster to Drive X - and Lowers the Price Posted on: November 12, 2019
- weBoost Announces Drive X RV Kit with OTR Antenna - Replacing Drive 4G-X RV Posted on: July 25, 2019
- SolidRF RV Pro Offers a Unique Take on Cellular Boosting Posted on: June 20, 2019
- weBoost Announces the Drive Reach - "Most Powerful In-Vehicle Cell Signal Booster Yet" Posted on: May 21, 2019
- 2018 Mobile Internet Year in Review & Looking Forward Into 2019 Posted on: December 31, 2018
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.