The inside cradle is a magnetic phone mount system. An adhesive metal plate attaches to the device to give a secure magnetic hold. The mount itself attaches to a windshield (or another suitable surface) with a suction cup.
The booster operates on 12v power via a cigarette/accessory power port and the cradle includes a USB-A 5V - 2.1Amp charging port.
An exterior antenna is included with 10 feet of cable.
- Model: 2040CPAL
- Gain: 15-20dBm
- Max Uplink Power: 17-24 dBm
- Impedence: 50 ohm
- # of Devices Boosted Simultaneously: One
- LTE Bands supported: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2
- Uplink Frequency Range: 698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 / (MHz): 1850–1910 / 1710–1755 MHz
- Downlink Frequency Range: 728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 / 1930–1990 / 2110–2155 MHz
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE
- Exterior Antenna: Yes, 15" Outdoor Magnet Mount Omni Directional Antenna with 10 ft cable
- Internal Antenna: No, Cradle Style Cellular Signal Booster, Metal Plate with Adhesive
- Wire Lengths: 10ft
- Range of Interior Coverage: Not specified
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Source: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: ~10W
- RF Connectors: SMB-Female
- Booster Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.6 x 1 inches
- Ext Antenna Dimensions: 15"
- Int Antenna Dimensions: Cradle: 7"x 3"
- Warranty: 2 Year
- List Price: $197
Review & Testing Status
We are not currently testing this product.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
Related News Articles:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.