The classic 4" tall magnet mount mini antenna that comes bundled with most weBoost mobile boosters vehicle kits, is actually an overall relatively solid performer.
We lovingly refer to it as 'the stubby'.
The small unobtrusive size makes it easy to mount on magnetic surfaces. For non-metal surfaces (such as an RVs roof) a ground plane does need to be provided.
- Model: 301126
- Type: Omni-Directional
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG-174 / 12.5'
- Connector: SMA Male
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 4.175"
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 1.7 dBi
824 - 894 Mhz: 2.1 dBi
880 - 960 Mhz: .5 dBi
1710 - 1880 Mhz: 2.2 dBi
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 3.1 dBi
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 1.4 dBi
2.3 - 2.5 GHz: ??
- Retail Price: $18.99
Review & Testing Status
We have tested this antenna in a variety of situations both with use with weBoost boosters and in various antenna only configurations, including:
- Cellular Signal MIMO Antenna Field Testing (Spring 2019)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (2nd Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (1st Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (Late 2016)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.