The classic 4" tall magnet mount mini antenna that comes bundled with most baseline weBoost mobile boosters is actually an overall relatively solid performer.
We lovingly refer to it as 'the stubby'.
The small unobtrusive size makes it easy to mount on magnetic surfaces.
- Model: 301126
- Type: Omni-Directional
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG-174 / 12.5'
- Connector: SMA Male
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 4.175"
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 1.7 dBi
824 - 894 Mhz: 2.1 dBi
880 - 960 Mhz: .5 dBi
1710 - 1880 Mhz: 2.2 dBi
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 3.1 dBi
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 1.4 dBi
2.3 - 2.5 GHz: ??
- Retail Price: $18.99
Testing Status: We have tested this antenna in a variety of situations, including:
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (2nd Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (1st Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (Late 2016)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.