The LTM & LTMG line comes in several variants, and custom configurations are possible direct with MobileMark and other vendors.
- Models: LTM, LMTG, MLMT & MLTMG
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Configuration Options:
- Cellular Antennas: 2x2 MIMO or 4x4 MIMO, LTE or 5G
- Wi-Fi Antennas: Single, dual or triple
- GPS Antennas: Single or none
- Color: White or Black
- Mounting: Surface (LTM/LTMG) or Magnet (MLTM/MLTMG) options available
- Cable Type & Length: RF-195, Length in variations of 1 - 20'
- Connectors: SMA/Male (cellular and GPS) and RP-SMA/Male (Wi-Fi)
- Frequency / Gain:
- LTM models:
- LTE: 694- 960 MHz: 3dBi, 1710 - 2170 MHz: 4dBi
- W-iFi: 2.4-2.5 & 4.9-6.0 GHz, 5 dBi
- GPS: 1575.42 +/- 2 MHz, 26 dB, 5 dBi
- LTMG models:
- LTE: 694-960 MHZ: 2dBi, 1710-3700 MHz, 5 dBi
- Wi-Fi: 2.4-2.5 & 5-6 GHz, 5 dBi
- GPS: 1575 MHz, 26 dB, 5 dBi
- LTMG Sub-6 5G models:
- LTE: 617-960 MHz: 3 dBi, 1710-6000 MHz, 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi: 2.4-2.5 & 4.9-6.0 GHz, 5 dBi
- GPS: 1561, 1575, & 1602 MHz, LNA 26 dB, 5 dBi
- LTM models:
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes, but additional external ground plane recommended.
- Dimensions: 5.50” Dia. x 2.38” High
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Retail Price: $185.99 - $549.00
Official Spec Sheets:
- 2x2 Cellular MIMO
- 4x4 Cellular MIMO
News, Videos, & Status
- 5GStore sent us the LTM401 for review, and we have had it in our testing arsenal since mid-2015. Our hands-on member review can be found below.
- MobileMustHave sent us the LMTG944 9-in-1 with 4x4 cellular MIMO for review and comparison to the Poynting 7-in-1, primarily for pairing with the Pepwave MAX Transit Duo, in January 2020.
- MobileMustHave sent us the MobileMark 7-in-1 LTMWG942 with sub-6 5G support in fall 2020 to begin testing with.
You can find specific field testing results in these member-exclusive field lab reports:
- Cellular Mobile Hotspot Signal Enhancing - MIMO: Netgear, Proxicast, MobileMark, Double Stubby vs weBoost Reach (Summer 2020)
- Testing Notes Forum - Lots of detail and conversation summarized here.
- Pepwave MAX Transit Duo vs WiFiRanger Converge, Winegard ConnecT 2.0 - MIMO Antennas (Fall/Winter 2019/2020)
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (2nd Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (1st Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (Late 2016)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
- Mobile 4G Cellular Booster Field Testing Results (Fall 2015)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.
This series of antennas are available in many configurations of color, mount style, antenna combinations, cable length, and connectors. Pre-configured versions are frequently found for immediate shipping, or custom orders can be placed to exactly meet your needs.
Shop carefully and know exactly what you are looking for - the model numbers can be confusing and different vendors stock different configurations.
MobileMustHave (MIA Members get a discount):
- MobileMark 5-in-1 LTMG940 (4xLTE, 1xGPS)
- Mobile Mark 5-in-1 LTMG508 (2x5G, 2xWiFi, 1xGPS)
- MobileMark 7-in-1 LTMG942 (4xLTE, 2WiFi, 1xGPS)
- MobileMark 7-in-1 LTMG942 (4xLTE, 2WiFi, 1xGPS) - custom cable orders
- MobileMark 7-in-1 LTMWG942 (4xLTE/5G, 2WiFi, 1xGPS)
- MobileMark 9-in-1 LTMG944 9-in-1 (4xLTE ,4xWiFI, 1xGPS)