The line comes in several variants, and custom configurations are possible direct with MobileMark. Starting in September 2019, MobileMark is offering several 4x4 cellular MIMO configurations.
- Models: LTM301, LTM401, LTM501, LTMG940, LTMG942, LTMG944
- # of Antennas: 2x2 MIMO (LTM models), 4x4 MIMO (LTMG models)
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 694-960 mHz, 1710-3700 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RF-195 / 15' (x 3 4, 5 or 9 cables)
- LTM models: SMA Male
- LTMG944: 5 x SMA/Male (cellular and GPS) and 4 x RP-SMA/Male (WiFi)
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 5.50” Dia. x 2.38” High
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Mounting: Surface or Magnet (LTMG944 & LTMG942 is surface only - no magnet mount option is available)
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
- Retail Price: $185.99 - 549.00
Review & Testing Status
5GStore sent us the LTM401 for review, and we have had it in our testing arsenal since mid-2015 and it's earned its place as our default roof-mounted omnidirectional MIMO cellular antenna. Our hands-on member review can be found below.
And you can find specific field testing results in these member-exclusive field lab reports:
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (2nd Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (1st Quarter 2017)
- Cellular Signal Enhancing Field Testing Results (Late 2016)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
- Mobile 4G Cellular Booster Field Testing Results (Fall 2015)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
This series of antennas is available in many configurations - and some vendors can source custom configurations including wiring lengths and connectors. Some vendors also stock popular combinations. Shop carefully and know exactly what you are looking for - the model numbers can be confusing and similar.
LivinLite.net (MIA Members get a discount)
The following models are available at 5GStore:
- LTM301 - MIMO cellular-only dual antenna configuration for $185
- LTM301 - 3-n-1 MIMO cellular + GPS configuration for $203
- MLMT-301 - 3n-1 MIMO cellular + GPS (mag mount) configuration for $270
- Our Testing: LTM401 4-n-1 MIMO cellular, WiFi + GPS configuration for $256
- LTM501 5-in1 MIMO cellular, GPS and dual WIFI configuration for $290
- MLTM501 5-in1 MIMO cellular, GPS and dual WIFI (mag mount) configuration for $352
- LTMG944 9-in-1 for $500.59
Solid Signal (carries a wide variety of configurations, and does custom orders)
Novatech (carries a wide variety of configurations)
Connectronics (carriers a wide variety of configurations and does custom orders)
And occasionally you can find them pop up on Amazon: