This antenna is best considered a speciality antenna, to be brought out when far away from a tower. It's higher gain can work miracles in some locations, but it can also overwhelm cellular towers when it is not needed.
weBoost includes it kitted with their Connect RV 65 Cellular Booster, but it can be purchased separately for use with any of their boosters or direct connected to a cellular device with an antenna port.
- Model: 314411
- Type: Directional
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Sold Separately
- Connector: N-Female
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 11.42" / 3.31 lbs
- Mounting: Mounts on a Pipe
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 7.3 db
824 - 894 Mhz: 8.1 db
880 - 960 Mhz: 7.4 db
1710 - 1880 Mhz: 9.2 db
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 10.6 db
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 10.4 db
2.3 - 2.5 GHz: ??
- Retail Price: $89.99
Testing Status: We keep a Wide Band antenna in our setup, and have put this antenna through several rounds of testing in the past. Our field testing results can be found here for our members who want to follow along:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost Connect RV 65 | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (2nd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
Our past results are shared below in the member section.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.