This antenna is best considered a speciality antenna, to be brought out when far away from a tower. It's higher gain can work miracles in some locations, but it can also overwhelm cellular towers when it is not needed.
weBoost includes it with their Connect RV 65 Cellular Booster, but it can be purchased separately for use with any of their boosters or direct connected to a cellular device with an antenna port.
- Model: 314411
- # of Antennas: Single
- Direction: Directional
- Frequency Range: 700-800 / 824-894 / 880-960 / 1710-1880 / 1850-1990 / 2110-2500 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Sold separately
- Connector: N-Female
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 11.42"
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Mounting: Mounts on a pipe
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 7.3 db
824 - 894 Mhz: 8.1 db
880 - 960 Mhz: 7.4 db
1710 - 1880 Mhz: 9.2 db
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 10.6 db
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 10.4 db
- Retail Price: $89.99
Review & Testing Status
We keep a Wide Band antenna in our setup, and have put this antenna through several rounds of testing in the past. Our field testing results can be found here for our members who want to follow along:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost Connect RV 65 | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (2nd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Antenna Field Testing Results (Spring 2016)
Our past results are shared below in the member section.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.