It comes with two female SMA connectors on the antenna unit - cables must be purchased separately.
This antenna itself is a small form factor similar to the Netgear MIMO but, unlike the Netgear, is omnidirectional.
- Model: mANT LTE50 (MTAO-LTE-5D-SQ)
- # of Antennas: 2x2 MIMO
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 699 - 2690 MHz
- Impedance: unknown
- Cable Type & Length: N/A
- Connector: 2x female SMA
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.1'' x 5.1'' x 1.34''
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Mounting: Includes a hose clamp for mounting
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain: 5dBi
- Retail Price: $19-24
Review & Testing Status
We have tested this antenna in these testing rounds:
- Late 2018 Signal Testing
- Cellular Signal MIMO Antenna Field Testing – (Spring 2019)
- Cellular Booster Intensive (Summer/Fall 2019)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.