This cradle style cellular signal booster is specially designed to be used in vehicles, using technology that eliminates the need for antennas and cables outside of the vehicle.
The inside antenna is a magnetic phone mount antenna which attaches to an air vent. An adhesive metal plate attaches to the device to give a secure magnetic hold.
The installation process is simple and quick, allowing for the N-Range to easily transfer between vehicles.
The booster unit is integrated into the outside roof antenna, boosting the signal directly, with no signal loss from the cable run inside.
With only a 23dB gain and the indoor cradle antenna being on a 15' cable, this system it is limited in some ways - but is definitely an interesting design.
- Gain: 23dB
- # of Devices Boosted: One
- LTE Bands Supported: 12, 17, 13, 5, 2, 25, 4
- Uplink Freq. Range 698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 / (MHz): 1850–1915 / 1710–1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Freq. Range 728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 / (MHz): 1930–1995 / 2110–2155 (G Block Included)
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE & all cellular standards
- Exterior Antenna: Yes
- Internal Antenna: No
- Wire Lengths: 15ft
- Range of Interior Coverage: Cradle Only
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Power Source: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: <12W
- RF Connectors: SMA-Female
- Dimensions: 5 x 3.5 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 3 Year
- List Price: $199
Testing Status: We are not currently testing this product, but have been testing a similar unit, the SureCall FusionTrek
Related News Articles:
- New Cellular Boosters from SureCall: Fusion2Go 3.0 & FusionTrek Posted on: March 26, 2018
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.