AT&T has partnered with RV industry companies to offer special data plans for RV owners.
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At the present time, these plans are available with:
- Airstream Connected Kit
- Togo Roadlink C2
- WiFiRanger Cellular Embedded Routers
- Magnadyne RV-Link Systems
Current Plan Options
These plans are considered prepaid session-based plans but are run by AT&T's Connected Car department.
- 5GB/month for $25/month
- 15GB/month for $35/month
- 25GB/month for $50/month
- 40GB/month for $75/month
- 100GB/month for $150/month
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit, WiFiRanger, Magnadyne RV-Link
- Unlimited: No
- High-Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: All
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: None
- Video Streaming Resolution: Stream Saver not available
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: No
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Data Rollover: None
- Overage Charges: No
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: None
News, Videos & Status:
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b12 Firmware Update Posted on: June 27, 2022
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
- AT&T Rolls Out New Connected RV Prepaid Plans Including 100GB for $150 Posted on: November 11, 2021
- WiFiRanger Firmware Update 7.1.0b11 - Performance Improvements, Simplified UI, Bug Fixes, Preparing for Future 5G Modems Posted on: September 21, 2021
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer). We request vendors give our members bigger discounts instead of giving us affiliate kickbacks.
Member Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our MIAs get special discounts from these vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. Some vendors offer up to 10% off - you could save more than the cost of your membership on major purchases.
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2, WiFiRanger product or Magnadyne RV-Link.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T.