MobileMustHave.com (formerly LivinLite) is run by long time RVers, with a focus on higher-end mobile internet solutions catering to the RV and boating market. They also focus on customer service.
MobileMustHave is officially part of the Mobile Internet Resource Center team - where together we focus on Education and Action. MobileMustHave's Insider Memberships now include membership to the Mobile Internet Resource Center (the webpage you're browsing now!), offering access to our educational content, reviews, and interactive guidance. MobileMustHave also provides advanced technical support and configuration content in our member forums for products they sell.
MobileMustHave.com offers a significant discount to our MIA members for device purchases and/or data plans.
While we do work closely with MobileMustHave - we remain unbiased and focused on the right solutions for our members. We have no financial affiliation with the products they sell but appreciate being able to team up with their expertise to offer after-sales support to our members.
MobileMustHave offers data plans, routers, antennas and boosters - as well as other mobile products. They are a Pepwave, MobileMark, Poynting, Parsec, and weBoost authorized dealer. They also work with an authorized Starlink reseller to offer Starlink dishes.
For a listing of the mobile internet-related products they sell, head on over to the MobileMustHave Quick Start Resource Page.
Currently Available Plans:
- B300: 300GB with 25 Mbps speed cap on AT&T - $139/month
- B300+: 300GB with 50 Mbps speed cap on AT&T - $175/month
- R300: 300GB with 25 Mbps speed cap on Verizon - $139/month
- R300+: 300GB with 50 Mbps speed cap on Verizon - $175/month
- R1000: 1000GB with no speed cap on Verizon - $175/month
- P1000: 1000GB with no speed cap on T-Mobile - $175/month
- Carrier Networks Used: Verizon, T-Mobile
- Carrier Relationship: Vendor
- Plan Types Available: Data
- Device Types Permitted: Routers
- Unlimited: No
- High-Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes - all
- B300 and R300 plans are both speed capped at 25 Mbps
- B300+ and R300+ plans are both speed capped at 50 Mbps
- R1000 and P1000 plans have no speed caps
- Network Management:
- B300/B300+: Not specified
- R300: After 50 GB
- R300+: After 100 GB
- P1000: Always
- Video Streaming Resolution: Not specified
- 5G Access: Yes
- eSIM: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but plans MUST be used in a Peplink router. You can bring your own Peplink router, but if you purchase one from MobileMustHave the activation fees on the plans are waived.
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: As per carrier
- Data Roll Over: None
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines per account: 1
News, Videos, & Status
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links & Disclaimer
We don't sell stuff, we are primarily member funded. Some links below may be affiliate links (see our disclaimer), which also helps fund MIRC.
The vendors displayed below provide larger discounts to our MIAs that we have negotiated instead of displaying affiliate links while they are logged in.
MIA Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our Mobile Internet Aficionados (MIA) get special discounts from the below vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. With savings up to 11% off, you could save more than your membership cost!
Members - be sure to check for your special member discounts.
Shopping for Cellular Data Plans
Finding the right plans for your needs is no easy task - quite simply mobile travelers using cellular data as their primary way online is not how most carriers have designed their plans. Many of us want plans that provide copious amounts of data.
Here's our video going over ways to get LOTS of data for use in your travels:
But a data plan alone will not keep you online. You also need the right gear, signal enhancing strategy and planning your travels around the options you carry with you. Head on over to our collection of guides:
Top Data Plan Picks
Our constantly updated list of the BEST data plans.
Which Carrier is Best?
Is Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Dish best for your travels?
Selecting Data Plans
Our deep dive into understanding data plans and shopping for them.
Data Plan Pricing Grid
Our always updated spreadsheet comparing all data plans suitable for mobile internet.
Getting LOTS of the Data
Learn how to get lots of cellular data in your mobile internet arsenal.