WiFiRanger released a new firmware update for its lineup of indoor and outdoor routers.
The latest firmware version is 7.1.0b13 which fixes several issues and adds some new features.
The biggest change is that Starlink integration has been added, and the firmware now includes native Starlink app support when bypassing the Starlink router.
The interface allows you to identify an Ethernet WAN input as the Starlink connection to enable this feature.
Along with the Starlink support, changes were made under the hood to allow the next firmware version to support and integrate with Winegard's app. WiFiRanger was acquired by Winegard in 2020, and the two companies have been moving toward integrated products over time.
Finally, the new patch fixes several bugs.
The new firmware is available now.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The WiFiRanger 7.1.0b13 firmware adds Starlink support and fixes several bugs.
- The new firmware is available now via the WiFiRanger device admin interface.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Product Lineup: WiFiRanger
- Guide: Mobile Routers - Local Area Networking with Mobile Internet Integration
- Content Collection: Resources for Routers in a Mobile Internet Setup
- WiFiRanger Launches First 5G Product - The Everest Outdoor Router With An X55 5G Cellular Modem Posted on: February 14, 2024
- WiFiRanger Releases Security Related 7.1.0b14 Firmware Patch Posted on: July 28, 2023
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b12 Firmware Update Posted on: June 27, 2022
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
- WiFiRanger Firmware Update 7.1.0b11 - Performance Improvements, Simplified UI, Bug Fixes, Preparing for Future 5G Modems Posted on: September 21, 2021