AT&T has partnered with RV industry companies to offer special data plans for RV owners.
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At present time, these plans are available with:
Cellular Plan Options
Unlimited Adventure Plan Retired on 1/15/2020
AT&T retired its $360/year unlimited data plan effective 1/15/2020. Those who purchased the plan before it retired will be able to utilize the full year they paid for, but this plan cannot be renewed and is not grandfathered.
For more on this:
These plans are considered a prepaid session-based plan but is run by AT&T's Connected Car department.
Options range from a 5GB plan that is good for 30-days for $25 up to 100GB for $300/mo. There is even a flexible 100GB per year plan available for those who don't need a monthly plan. Different plans may be available for different equipment.
Plan Details and Policies
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relation: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit, WiFiRanger
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: Only on unlimited plan
- International Roaming: US use only, no international roaming allowed.
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Plan Period: Yearly (unlimited & 100GB plan) or monthly (5-100GB plan)
- Overage Charges: None, but data can be topped up
- Streaming: Video streaming allowed, with no mention of video resolution throttling. No free streaming services included (ie. DirecTV).
- Unlimited: No
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Device Lock/Unlock Policy: Plan cannot be transferred if the RV is sold and there is no pro-rated refund if you cancel early, except for residents of some states where this is legally required.
Related Articles & Videos:
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020
- ALERT: AT&T Pulling Togo & Airstream $360/year Unlimited Data Plans - Effective January 16th, 2020 Posted on: December 18, 2019
- AT&T $360/yr RV Unlimited Data Plan Now Available with Togo Roadlink C2 Posted on: April 5, 2019
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other featured cellular data plans ideal for RVers and Crusiers - here's some other options to consider:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2 or WiFiRanger product.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T.