AT&T has partnered with RV industry companies to offer special data plans for RV owners.
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At the present time, these plans are available with:
- Airstream Connected Kit
- Togo Roadlink C2
- WiFiRanger Cellular Embedded Routers
- Magnadyne RV-Link Systems
Current Plan Options
These plans are considered prepaid session-based plans but are run by AT&T's Connected Car department.
Options range from a 5GB plan that is good for 30-days for $25 up to 100GB for $300/mo. There is even a flexible 100GB per year plan available for those who don't need a monthly plan.
When AT&T started offering RV-focused plans, they included a $360/year unlimited data plan. However, AT&T retired this option effective 1/15/2020. Those who purchased the plan before it retired will be able to utilize the full year they paid for, but this plan cannot be renewed and is not grandfathered.
For more on this:
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit, WiFiRanger, Magnadyne RV-Link
- Unlimited: No
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: After 22GB
- Video Streaming Resolution: Not specified
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: No
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Data Rollover: No
- Overage Charges: No
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: None
News, Videos & Status:
- Where To Go when Togo Plans Go - “AT&T Unlimited Adventure Plan” Replacement Ideas Posted on: September 1, 2020
- ConnecT & Converge: WiFiRanger Becomes Part of Winegard Posted on: August 19, 2020
- Magnadyne Releases LTE Upgrade to RV-Link Posted on: May 21, 2020
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020
- ALERT: AT&T Pulling Togo & Airstream $360/year Unlimited Data Plans - Effective January 16th, 2020 Posted on: December 18, 2019
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2, WiFiRanger product or Magnadyne RV-Link.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T.