It is great to see a major carrier offering a truly unlimited data plan specifically targeting the RV market!
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At present time, these plans are available with:
Other compatible devices are expected to be launched in the future.
Cellular Plan Options
The "Unlimited Adventure" plan from AT&T will allow unlimited and unthrottled hotspot data for a full year for just $360 ($30/month - but paid all upfront).
Or you can purchase data as needed in smaller chunks - 5GB at a time for $25 with the 'Weekend Adventure' Package.
The plan is considered a prepaid plan but is run by AT&T's Connect Car department.
For the annual data plan, keep in mind that the plan cannot be transferred if the RV is sold and there is no pro-rated refund, except for residents of some states.
Unlimited Adventure Plan Details and Policies
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relation: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: After 22GB/mo, only during active congestion.
- International Roaming: US use only, no international roaming allowed.
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Plan Period: Yearly (unlimited plan) or monthly (5GB plan)
- Overage Charges: None
- Streaming: Video streaming allowed, with no mention of video resolution throttling. No free streaming services included (ie. DirecTV).
- Unlimited: Yes - requires prepaying for a year of service for $360.
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Device Lock/Unlock Policy: Plan cannot be transferred if the RV is sold and there is no pro-rated refund if you cancel early, except for residents of some states where this is legally required.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T:
Related News Center Articles
- AT&T Increases Prepaid DataConnect Unlimited Tablet Plan by $5/month Posted on: April 18, 2019
- Grandfathered AT&T Unlimited Choice Plans No Longer Subject to Throttle Posted on: April 16, 2019
- Cricket Adds A Hotspot Device & Data Only Plans To Their Line Up Posted on: April 16, 2019
- AT&T $360/yr RV Unlimited Data Plan Now Available with Togo Roadlink C2 Posted on: April 5, 2019
- AT&T Increases Data and Prices on Old Mobile Share Value Plans Posted on: February 22, 2019