AT&T has partnered with RV industry companies to offer special data plans for RV owners.
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At the present time, these plans are available with:
- Airstream Connected Kit
- Togo Roadlink C2
- WiFiRanger Cellular Embedded Routers
- Magnadyne RV-Link Systems
Current Plan Options
These plans are considered prepaid session-based plans but are run by AT&T's Connected Car department.
- 5GB/month for $25/month
- 22GB/month for $90/month
- 50GB/month for $175/month
- 100GB/month for $300/month
- 100GB/year for $325/year
When AT&T started offering RV-focused plans, they included a $360/year unlimited data plan. However, AT&T retired this option effective 1/15/2020. Those who purchased the plan before it retired will be able to utilize the full year they paid for, but this plan cannot be renewed and is not grandfathered.
For more on this:
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit, WiFiRanger, Magnadyne RV-Link
- Unlimited: No
- High-Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: All
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: After 22GB
- Video Streaming Resolution: Not specified
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Plan Period: Monthly or yearly
- International Roaming: No
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Data Rollover: Not on monthly plans. Yearly plan (100GB/year) offers you the ability to utilize 100GB spread out over a year's period.
- Overage Charges: No
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: None
News, Videos & Status:
- Where To Go when Togo Plans Go - “AT&T Unlimited Adventure Plan” Replacement Ideas Posted on: September 1, 2020
- ConnecT & Converge: WiFiRanger Becomes Part of Winegard Posted on: August 19, 2020
- Magnadyne Releases LTE Upgrade to RV-Link Posted on: May 21, 2020
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020
- ALERT: AT&T Pulling Togo & Airstream $360/year Unlimited Data Plans - Effective January 16th, 2020 Posted on: December 18, 2019
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier, and we do not endorse any specific vendor. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2, WiFiRanger product or Magnadyne RV-Link.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T.