AT&T has partnered with RV industry companies to offer special data plans for RV owners.
These plans are ONLY available with specific equipment purchased and installed on RVs, and are restricted to use only in that equipment.
At the present time, these plans are available with:
- Airstream Connected Kit
- Togo Roadlink C2
- WiFiRanger Cellular Embedded Routers
- Magnadyne RV-Link Systems
Current Plan Options
These plans are considered prepaid session-based plans but are run by AT&T's Connected Car department.
Options range from a 5GB plan that is good for 30-days for $25 up to 100GB for $300/mo. There is even a flexible 100GB per year plan available for those who don't need a monthly plan.
Unlimited Adventure Plan Retired on 1/15/2020
When AT&T started offering RV-focused plans, they included a $360/year unlimited data plan. However, AT&T retired this option effective 1/15/2020. Those who purchased the plan before it retired will be able to utilize the full year they paid for, but this plan cannot be renewed and is not grandfathered.
For more on this:
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: Prepaid Direct
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Togo Roadlink C2, Airstream Connected Kit, WiFiRanger, Magnadyne RV-Link
- Unlimited: No
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: After 22GB
- Video Streaming Resolution: Not specified
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: No
- Domestic Roaming: 100MB/month. Speed may be restricted to 2G. Going over the roaming allowance may result in termination.
- Data Rollover: No
- Overage Charges: No
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: None
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos:
- Where To Go when Togo Plans Go - “AT&T Unlimited Adventure Plan” Replacement Ideas Posted on: September 1, 2020
- ConnecT & Converge: WiFiRanger Becomes Part of Winegard Posted on: August 19, 2020
- Magnadyne Releases LTE Upgrade to RV-Link Posted on: May 21, 2020
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020
- ALERT: AT&T Pulling Togo & Airstream $360/year Unlimited Data Plans - Effective January 16th, 2020 Posted on: December 18, 2019
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
First, you must either have the Airstream Connected Kit installed at an Airstream dealer, or purchase the Togo Roadlink 2, WiFiRanger product or Magnadyne RV-Link.
You can then activate the plan direct with AT&T.