LivinLite.net is run by a couple of full-time RVers, with a focus on higher-end mobile internet solutions catering to the RV market. They also focus on customer service.
They offer unlimited data plans, routers, and boosters. They are also a Pepwave, Cradlepoint, WifiRanger, Poynting and weBoost authorized dealer.
LivinLite.net offers a discount to our MIA members.
Currently Available Plans:
- AT&T Unlimited - $120/month
- Verizon Unlimited - $150/month
- Dual-Carrier (AT&T & Verizon) Unlimited bundle - $250/month
- International/Global Unlimited (AT&T-based) - $150/month
Policies & Perks:
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T and/or Verizon
- Carrier Relation: Reseller Referrals
- Plan Types Available: Data
- Device Types Permitted: Data Devices
- Device Purchase Required: No, but available
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes - all
- Throttling: None (1TB soft-cap on Verizon plan)
- Network Management: None
- International Roaming: Included on Global/International plan only
- Domestic Roaming: None
- Plan Period: Monthly
- Data Roll Over: None
- Overage Charges: None
- Streaming: No streaming services or benefits are provided
- Unlimited: Yes
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: None
We are honored that LivinLite.net provides us equipment to evaluate such as antennas from Poynting and routers from Pepwave. We do not currently keep one of their unlimited plans in our setup.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other featured cellular data plans ideal for RVers and Crusiers - here's some other options to consider:
Related News Articles:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
Members - be sure to check for your special member discounts.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.