- Model: 304420
- # of Antennas: Single
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 698 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG-58 – 20 feet
- Connector: SMA - Male
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 9.8"
- Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Mounting: Standard marine mount: 1" x 14 thread
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
- 700-800 MHz - 3.4 dB
- 824-894 MHz - 4.1 dB
- 880-960 MHz - 3.5 dB
- 1710-1880 MHz - 3.1 dB
- 1850-1990 MHz - 5.1 dB
- 2110-2170 MHz - 0.2 dB
- Retail Price: $199.99
News, Videos, & Status
We have installed this antenna on our boat, and it performs up to expectations.
Here are testing rounds in which it is included:
- weBoost Introduces Destination RV Cellular Booster Kit For Stationary RVers Posted on: March 31, 2021
- KING Extend Pro & Extend Go Cellular Booster Kits Released - Based on weBoost Drive Reach Posted on: February 11, 2021
- Product Release: weBoost Drive Reach RV & OTR Kits Finally Are Here! Posted on: November 11, 2020
- 5G Industry Update: Verizon's 5G Laptop, AT&T Unleashes DSS, T-Mobile Serves Cake, And More! Posted on: June 29, 2020
- weBoost Introduces New Drive Magnetic Exterior Antenna Posted on: June 17, 2020
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer). We request vendors give our members bigger discounts instead of giving us affiliate kickbacks.
Member Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our MIAs get special discounts from these vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. Some vendors offer up to 10% off - you could save more than the cost of your membership on major purchases.
While this site is not reliant on affiliate funding, our weBoost links are affiliate links (only way they'd offer us a discount code). All affiliate incomes goes towards funding this site and other great causes.
Buy Direct from weBoost:
Cellular antennas can be a vital part of your signal enhancing strategy to get a better signal, and thus better cellular data performance. They come in many shapes, sizes and varieties.
They can be used directly connected to your mobile hotspots or cellular embedded routers, or they might connect to your cellular booster. They come in omni-directional vs directional, single vs MIMO, and might support different frequency bands. They come in combination antennas with Wi-Fi and GPS.
But most importantly, is your installation options on your RV or boat.
So before choosing an antenna, be sure to understand all of these variables - and keep in mind that there likely isn't a single 'one size fits all' solution here. You may need to make compromises, or even have speciality antennas for challenging signal areas.
We recommend starting with our Guide to Selecting Antennas, and then moving on to our other guides addressing related topics: