Togo has partnered with Winegard to manufacture the Roadlink C2, basing it on a slightly modified version of the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 that adds a GPS receiver to allow remote tracking functions through an app.
Togo also promises future GPS location-based services and features that will be rolled out to tap into this capability.
The Roadlink C2 is a completely outdoor roof-mounted unit, with no indoor component. Inside the 16" diameter and 8" height dome there are 3 Wi-Fi antennas for reaching remote Wi-Fi access points, and a cellular modem with dual antennas.
It's a clean and simple all-in-one unit that only requires running a single 12v power cord from the roof to your RV's interior. Your indoor Wi-Fi network is broadcast wirelessly from your roof.
The Roadlink C2 has access to special data plans for RV owners thanks to a partnership with AT&T. Customers can also request that Togo unlock the device to utilize other data plan options.
- Model Name: Togo Roadlink C2
- Router Specs:
- Cellular Tethering via USB: No USB Port
- Integrated Cellular Modem & Antennas:
- Roof mounted LTE modem w/ 2x MIMO antennas (this is not a 'cellular booster')
- Locked to AT&T - only compatible with Roadlink plan.
- LTE bands B2, B4, B5, B13, B17.
- UMTS B2 / B5.
- Mini-SIM Slot - must access roof to swap SIM cards.
- LTE Cat 4 - Peak Theoretical 150Mbps Down, 50 Mbps Up
- No LTE-A Carrier Aggregation
- Dimensions: 16" diameter, 8" tall
- Ethernet Ports: No easily accessible port
- Power Source: Direct 12V power supply
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Special Features: GPS Tracking Features
- Retail Price: $399
Related News & Video
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020
- ALERT: AT&T Pulling Togo & Airstream $360/year Unlimited Data Plans - Effective January 16th, 2020 Posted on: December 18, 2019
- AT&T $360/yr RV Unlimited Data Plan Now Available with Togo Roadlink C2 Posted on: April 5, 2019
Cellular Plan Options
Unlimited Adventurer Retired on 1/15/2020
For more on this:
The Roadlink C2 is designed for use with the AT&T RV DataConnect Plans.
The Winegard ConnecT 2.0 hardware is compatible with Verizon and T-Mobile, but Togo tells us that the Roadlink C2 is locked so that it will only work with the official companion Roadlink data plans - but Winegard can unlock the device, and customers will eventually be able to do so from the included app.
Who is Togo?
Togo is the technology division of a new company in the RVing market called TH2, which started up in late 2018 as a partnership between RV industry giant Thor Industries and Tourism Holdings, Ltd.
Thor Industries also owns Airstream, which is how they were able to tap into the same Unlimited Adventure data plan negotiated with AT&T.
Review & Testing Status
Our in-depth review of the ConnecT 2.0 is available to our members. If there is anything significantly different about the Togo offering, we may seek out an evaluation unit.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile routers on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!