Peplink is a mobile connectivity company most famous for its line of mobile routers, but Peplink also offers a variety of cellular and combination antennas that are certified for use with its LTE router lineup.
- Models: ANT-107 (sometimes referred to as the PUMA-401)
- ANT-107-LTE4-G - SMA Male Connector Version
- ANT-107-Q-LTE4-G - QMA Male Connector Version
- # of Antennas: 4x Cellular, 1x GPS
- Direction: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 698-6000MHz
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Cable Type & Length: 6' 7" (2 meters) of CDA200 Coax for both cellular and GPS
- Connector: SMA or QMA Male
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 5.12" diameter, 1.42" high (not including mounting spigot)
- Weight: 2.43lbs with cables (1.46lbs without cables)
- Mounting: spigot roof/panel mount
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
- 698-960MHz: 1.3dBi
- 1710-2700MHz: 6.1dBi
- 3400-3800MHz: 6.2dBi
- 3800-4200MHz: 6.1dBi
- 5000-6000MHz: 4.5dBi:
- Retail Price: $199
Review & Testing Status
We should be getting an upcoming version of this antenna in for testing soon. Members, see a special note below!
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Related News Articles: