This unique combination places the modem, radio and antenna all together for minimum signal loss and gain.
- Model: 4G Camp Pro 2+
- Router Specs:
- Cellular Modem Specs:
- Supported Networks and Bands: LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41 WCDMA: B1/B5/B8 GSM: B3/B8
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- MIMO Support: None
- LTE Performance Category: Category 4
(Max Theoretical Speed: 150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna: 5dBi gain, omnidirectional
- Cellular Antenna Ports: One (N-type female)
- SIM Slots: Mini - 2FF (includes adapters)
- Tube-U4G modem and AOA-4G-5AM antenna: 7.2” x 1.9” x 1"
- R36AH WLAN: 3.6" x 2.8" x 1"
- Other Ports: MicroUSB & USB-A (used to connect the modem and router)
- Power Source:
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Special Features:
- Retail Price: $189.97
News, Videos & Status
Alfa Networks, Inc. has sent us the Verizon version of this kit for evaluation in March 2019. Our members have our impressions posted below.
As of November 2019, the global version of this product became available for purchase through Amazon and eBay, although inventory appears to be limited at this time.
Related News Center Articles:
- Product Release: Netgear Orbi 4G LTE Advanced Tri-Band Router Posted on: August 12, 2020
- CloudFlare Family Introduces Free DNS Malware and Adult Content Filtering Posted on: April 7, 2020
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile routers on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.
Routers can serve as a central conductor of your local area network in your RV and boat. Mobile routers are different from residential routers in that they typically support internet sources like cellular and Wi-Fi, can be powered off of 12v or AC and support external antenna for better receiving signal.
But you might not need a router in your setup. Here's a quick video overview the variety that routers come in:
To learn more, head on over to our guides that cover these topics further: