This is a desktop MIMO antenna with 2 TS-9 connectors (or some versions come with SMA) that works for 4G signal enhancing of a cellular mobile hotspot device with two antenna ports. It's commonly listed as by Urant, Aigital or USpace - but is more generically marked simply as '4G LTE Antenna Dual MIMO 35dBi'.
MIMO (Multiple In Multiple Out) is the use of more than one antenna to increase signal performance. All LTE devices internally have at least two antennas to take advantage of this technology. This antenna is designed with two antennas inside its panel case, and then has two plugs that can go directly into a device with TS-9 ports (typically used on mobile hotspots like JetPacks and MiFis).
This antenna is mounted on a desk or other flat surface through a single suction cup. No tricky roof installation needed. It's portable and rated for indoor use.
- Model: 4G LTE
- # of Antennas: 2x2 MIMO
- Direction: Directional
- Frequency Range: 791-821 / 832-862 / 1710-1785 / 1805-1880 / 2500-2570 / 2620-2690 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: 6.5' long cable
- Connector: 2x TS-9 connectors or SMA
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 6.8'' x 2.1'' x 6.6''
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Mounting: Window/desk mount (Includes clips & suction cups)
- Outdoor Rated: No
- Frequency / Gain: Stated as 35dBi
- Retail Price: $18.50
Review & Testing Status
We have purchased one of these antennas to test head to head with our top pick Netgear MIMO antenna. Our field testing results can be found here for our members who want to follow along:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (Late 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost Connect RV 65 | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (2nd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.