This is a desktop MIMO antenna with 2 TS-9 connectors (or some versions come with SMA) that works for 4G signal enhancing of a cellular mobile hotspot device with two antenna ports. It's commonly listed as by Urant, Aigital or USpace - but is more generically marked simply as '4G LTE Antenna Dual MIMO 35dBi'.
MIMO (Multiple In Multiple Out) is the use of more than one antenna to increase signal performance. All LTE devices internally have at least two antennas to take advantage of this technology. This antenna is designed with two antennas inside its panel case, and then has two plugs that can go directly into a device with TS-9 ports (typically used on mobile hotspots like JetPacks and MiFis).
Suction desk / flat surface mount through single suction cup. No tricky roof installation needed. It's portable and rated for indoor use.
- Model: 4G LTE
- Type: MIMO - 4G Only
- Frequency Range (MHz): 791-821MHz / 832-862MHz / 1710-1785MHz / 1805-1880MHz / 2500-2570MHz / 2620-2690MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Length: 6.5' long cable
- Connector: 2x TS-9 connectors
- There are also versions with SMA
- Dimensions: 6.8'' x 2.1'' x 6.6''
- Mounting: Includes clips & suction cups
- Frequency / Gain: Stated as 35dBi
- Retail Price: $18.50
Testing Status: We have purchased one of these antennas to test head to head with our top pick Netgear MIMO antenna. Our field testing results can be found here for our members who want to follow along:
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost 4G-X OTR | weBoost 4G-M | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (Late 2018)
- Cellular Signal Field Testing – SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | weBoost Connect RV 65 | HiBoost OTR | MIMO Antennas (2nd Quarter 2018)
- Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.