Poynting's Wideband Log-Periodic Dipole Array Antenna is a high-gain wideband directional antenna that can be coupled with a second matching antenna and dipole mount for 2x2 MIMO compatibility. The antenna is compatible with 4G, 3G and 2G frequencies, as well as some limited 5G support.
This antenna can be single mounted, or, as mentioned above, dual mounted for a 2x2 MIMO experience.
This weather-tested device is ideal for mast mounting.
- Model: LPDA-92
- # of Antennas: 1x1, or 2x2 MIMO
- Direction: Directional
- Frequency Range: 690-960 MHz; 1710-2700 MHz; 3200-3800 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Coax - 7 meters
- Connector: SMA/Male or N-Type
- Internal Ground Plane:
- Dimensions: 44'' x 8'' x 2''
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Mounting: Pole Bracket or 45 degree bracet options
- Outdoor Rated: Yes - IP65
- Frequency / Gain: 10.8 dBi @ 698-960 MHz, 11 dBi @ 1710-2700 MHz, 2.3 dBi @ 3400-3800 MHz
- Retail Price: $109
Review & Testing Status
- We do not have this unit in for testing.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.