Parsec Technologies is a Texas-based company that specializes in high-end antennas for a variety of applications. Their product line primarily consists of combination antennas that support cellular (LTE and sub 6 GHz 5G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS in a variety of form factors.
The antennas are named after dog breeds and come in a variety of customizable combinations from 2-in-1 up to 11-in-1. Depending on the specific antenna, the following options are available:
- 1x LTE or 2x2 or 4x4 MIMO LTE ((600MHz - 6GHz including CBRS & LTE-LAA)
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or 4x4+2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi
The following models are available:
- Belgian Shepherd - 4-in-1 up to 9-in-1
- K9 - 4-in-1 up to 9-in-1
- Doberman - 2-in-1 up to 6-in-1
- Husky - 4-in-1 up to 11-in-1
- Collie - 2-in-1 up to 5-in-1
- Rotweiller - 2-in-1 up to 6-in-1
- Chihuahua - 1-in-1 up to 6-in-1
The antennas can also be ordered with either 1 or 15-foot cable lengths and most models are available in either black or white housing. Connectors are either SMA-Male or N.
Here is a comparison chart for Parsec's 5G line of antennas (click for a full-size image):
- Model: Varies
- # of Antennas: Varies
- Direction: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range: 600MHz - 6 GHz
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Cable Type & Length: 1 or 15-foot cable lengths. Most use LMR100 or LMR200 cables.
- Connector: Varies, SMA-Male and N connectors most common
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: Varies
- Weight: Varies
- Mounting: Roof mount or pole mount with adapter
- Outdoor Rated: Yes, IP67
- Frequency / Gain: Varies by model and frequency
- Retail Price: $104-$570 depending on the antenna and optional configuration.
News, Videos, & Status
MobileMustHave has sent us the Parsec Husky 7-in-1 (4x4 cellular, 2x2 WiFi, 1 GPS) with a mag mount base for a quick evaluation.
Members can follow along with first impressions and testing here:
- In Progress Testing Forum: Parsec Husky 7-in-1 (All in One Antenna)
Related News Articles:
- weBoost and HiBoost Release New OTR Trucker Cellular Antenna Kits Posted on: August 3, 2018
- The Cheapest, Best Antenna Mounting Solution Posted on: April 1, 2018
- The New weBoost 4G Slim - A Better Indoor Antenna for 4G-X and 4G-M Cellular Boosters? Posted on: March 1, 2018
- Helikite Hotspot Takes Cellular Reception To New Heights Posted on: February 9, 2018
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.
Mobile Must Have - Husky 7-in-1