Parsec Technologies is a Texas-based company that specializes in high-end antennas for a variety of applications. Their product line primarily consists of combination antennas that support cellular (LTE and sub 6 GHz 5G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS in a variety of form factors.
The antennas are named after dog breeds and come in a variety of customizable combinations from 2-in-1 up to 11-in-1. Depending on the specific antenna, the following options are available:
- 1x LTE or 2x2 or 4x4 MIMO LTE ((600MHz - 6GHz including CBRS & LTE-LAA)
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or 4x4+2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi
The following models are available:
- Belgian Shepherd - 4-in-1 up to 9-in-1
- K9 - 4-in-1 up to 9-in-1
- Doberman - 2-in-1 up to 6-in-1
- Husky - 4-in-1 up to 11-in-1
- Collie - 2-in-1 up to 5-in-1
- Rotweiller - 2-in-1 up to 6-in-1
- Chihuahua - 1-in-1 up to 6-in-1
The antennas can also be ordered with either 1 or 15-foot cable lengths and most models are available in either black or white housing. Connectors are either SMA-Malke or N.
Here is a comparison chart for Parsec's 5G line of antennas (click for a full-size image):
- Model: Varies
- # of Antennas: Varies
- Direction: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range: 600MHz - 6 GHz
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Cable Type & Length: 1 or 15-foot cable lengths. Most use LMR100 or LMR200 cables.
- Connector: Varies, SMA-Male and N connectors most common
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: Varies
- Weight: Varies
- Mounting: Roof mount or pole mount with adapter
- Outdoor Rated: Yes, IP67
- Frequency / Gain: Varies by model and frequency
- Retail Price: $104-$570 depending on the antenna and optional configuration.
Review & Testing Status
We have not tested any Parsec Antennas
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!