The MXF series of antennas by MobileMark are multi-band, omnidirectional combination antennas in a compact shark-fin housing.
The following models are of interest to RVers and Cruisers:
- MXFG302: 2xLTE, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG402: 2xLTE, 1xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG502: 2xLTE, 2xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG602: 2xLTE, 3xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG702: 2xLTE, 4xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
Note that the 702 model is the most widely available - the other configurations may require a custom order through MobileMark or a specialized vendor.
- Models: MXF Series
- # of Cellular Antennas:
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Cellular Frequency Range: 694-960, 1710-3700 MHz
- Wi-Fi Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5 GHz & 5-6 GHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Variable, options include RG-174 and LL-195 Cable
- Connectors: SMA Male or RP-SMA connectors
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 7.5”L x 2.25”W x 2.95”H
- Weight: Unknown
- Mounting: Stud or Magnetic
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
- 694-960 MHz: 0-3 dBi
- 1710-3700 MHz: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi: 4-5 dBi
- Retail Price: $200-400
Review & Testing Status
- We are not currently testing the MobileMark MXF series.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.