The MXF series of antennas by MobileMark are multi-band, omnidirectional combination antennas in a compact shark-fin housing.
The following models are of interest to RVers and Cruisers:
- MXFG302: 2xLTE, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG402: 2xLTE, 1xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG502: 2xLTE, 2xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG602: 2xLTE, 3xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
- MXFG702: 2xLTE, 4xWiFi, 1xGNSS/GPS
Note that the 702 model is the most widely available - the other configurations may require a custom order through MobileMark or a specialized vendor.
- Models: MXF Series
- # of Cellular Antennas:
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Cellular Frequency Range: 694-960, 1710-3700 MHz
- Wi-Fi Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5 GHz & 5-6 GHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Variable, options include RG-174 and LL-195 Cable
- Connectors: SMA Male or RP-SMA connectors
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 7.5”L x 2.25”W x 2.95”H
- Weight: Unknown
- Mounting: Stud or Magnetic
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
- 694-960 MHz: 0-3 dBi
- 1710-3700 MHz: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi: 4-5 dBi
- Retail Price: $200-400
Review & Testing Status
- We are not currently testing the MobileMark MXF series.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!