Designed for mounting on top of vehicles like police cruisers, the Panorama line of antennas packs a lot of reception capability under a low-profile plastic dome. Unlike the similar MobileMark, this design includes a ground plane.
Combining MIMO cellular with optional GPS, and even Wi-Fi antennas - the Panorama is well matched to plug directly into high-end cellular routers such as the PepWave Max BR1 or Cradlepoint COR product lines.
The antennas comes in multiple configurations of LTE, Wi-Fi and GPS antennas.
- Model: LPMM-7-27, LPMM-7-27-24-58
- Type: Omni-Directional
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: CS29 / 16' (x 2, 3,4 or 5)
- Connector: SMA Male
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 6.7" round
- Mounting: Surface (or Magenet)
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 2.3 dBi
824 - 894 Mhz: 2.3 dBi
880 - 960 Mhz: 2.3 dBi
1710 - 1880 Mhz: 5 dBi
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 5 dBi
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 5 dBi
2.3 - 2.5 GHz: 2 dBi
- Retail Price: $285 - $315
Testing Status: We do not currently have one of these units in for testing.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
The options offered:
- LPMM-7-27 - Includes just the cellular MIMO antennas.
- LPMM-7-27-24-58 - Includes the cellular MIMO and WiFi MIMO antennas
- LGMM-7-27 - Includes the cellular MIMO and GPS antennas.
- LGMM-7-27-24-58 - Includes all 5 antennas, MIMO cellular, WiFi MIMO and GPS.