Combining cellular, GPS, and Wi-Fi antennas - the LLP series comes in several configurations depending on your needs. Some models support global LTE bands and sub-6GHz 5G bands, including Band 71 & n71.
The models of interest to RVers and cruisers include:
- LLPG203: 1x LTE and 1x GNSS/GPS
- LLPG302: 2x LTE and 1x GNSS/GPS
- LLPG304: 1x LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 1x UHF (450-470 MHz)
- LLPG402: 2x LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 1x Wi-Fi
- LLPG403: 1x Global LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 2x Wi-Fi
- LLPG502: 2x LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 2x Wi-Fi
- LLPG602: 2x LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 3x Wi-Fi
- LLPG702: 2x LTE, 1x GNSS/GPS, and 4x Wi-Fi
- LLPWG801: 2x Global 5G LTE, 2x GNSS/GPS, and 4x Wi-Fi
The LLP Series can be custom configured with specific cable lengths and connector options.
- Models: LLP Series
- # of Cellular Antennas: 1-2 depending on the model
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Cellular Frequency Range:
- LTE Models: 694-960 MHz and 1710-3700 MHz
- Global LTE Models: 694-3700 MHz
- Global 5G LTE Models: 617-960 MHz & 1710-6000 MHz
- Wi-Fi Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5 GHz & 5-6 GHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: Variable - can be custom ordered.
- Connectors: SMA Plugs (male) standard (other connectors available via custom order)
- Internal Ground Plane: No
- Dimensions: 9'' x 3.5''' x 1.25” High
- Weight: Unknown
- Mounting: Surface (stud) with the option for a mag-mount
- Outdoor Rated: Yes - IP67
- Frequency / Gain: Varies by model and frequency - typically 1-6 dBi
- Retail Price: $200-$300
Review & Testing Status
- We are not currently testing the MobileMark LLP series.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
This series of antennas are available in many configurations.
Shop carefully and know exactly what you are looking for - the model numbers can be confusing and seem similar. There are also variants depending on if one wants GNSS or GPS support.