The line offers several different form-factors which can combine MIMO cellular, GPS, and Wi-Fi antennas into a single low-profile design. The Airlink line also includes directional and paddle antennas.
Although the line is specifically designed to be matched to Sierra Wireless routers, they can be used with other routers as well.
The antennas are named after their form-factor and come in a variety of combinations from 2-in-1 up to 6-in-1. Unfortunately, the line does not offer any 4x4 MIMO cellular options, only 2x2 MIMO.
Here is a sampling of available antennas that may be of interest to mobile users:
- 5-in-1 Dome: 2x2 MIMO sub-6GHz Cellular, including Band 71, GPS, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi
- The only option that includes Band 71.
- 2-in-1 Dome: 2x2 MIMO sub-6GHz Cellular (band 71 not supported)
- 3-in-1 SharkFin: 2x2 MIMO cellular, GPS
- Model: Varies
- # of Antennas: 1-6
- Direction: Omnidirectional and Directional available
- Frequency Range:
- Most models support 698-3800MHz
- Some support 698-6000MHz
- The 5-in-1 Dome supports 617-6000MHz
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Cable Type & Length: Most come with 5m (16ft) cables using either CS29 or CS32 cabling.
- Connector: SMA-Male
- Internal Ground Plane: Varies
- Dimensions: Varies
- Weight: Varies
- Mounting: Bolt mount
- Outdoor Rated: Most are outdoor rated
- Frequency / Gain: Varies by model and frequency
- Retail Price: $95-$355
News, Videos, & Status
We have not tested any Sierra Wireless antennas.
- weBoost and HiBoost Release New OTR Trucker Cellular Antenna Kits Posted on: August 3, 2018
- The Cheapest, Best Antenna Mounting Solution Posted on: April 1, 2018
- The New weBoost 4G Slim - A Better Indoor Antenna for 4G-X and 4G-M Cellular Boosters? Posted on: March 1, 2018
- Helikite Hotspot Takes Cellular Reception To New Heights Posted on: February 9, 2018
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer).
To remain unbiased as possible, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members, and we have negotiated higher discounts from some vendors instead of accepting affiliate relationships.
Members, please do check your exclusive Member Discounts before placing an order.