- Model Number: Inseego 5G MiFi M1000
- # of Connected Devices: Unknown, Supports USB Tethering and Ethernet
- Control Panel and Default Password:
- USB Tethering Support: Unknown, but likely
- WiFiRanger Tethering: Not tested
- Pepwave Tethering: Not tested
- Networks supported:
- 5G NR Bands: n261/n260
- 4G LTE Bands: B2/B4/B5/B13/B48/B66
- UMTS Bands: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes, including LAA
- MIMO Support: 4X4 internal (LTE)
- LTE Performance Category: Category 20 (Max Theoretical Speed: 2000Mbps Down / 300Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: USB-C, Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac - Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Claimed Battery Life: 24 hours hotspot usage, multiple days standby
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Unknown (Unlikely)
- Battery Part #: Unknown
- Dimensions: 4.85" x 3.48" x 1.5" / 5.7 oz
- SIM Card Type: 4FF / Nano SIM
- Retail Price: $649.99/ $499.99 with a 2-year contract
Review & Testing Status
This is a new product - we may acquire and test a unit in the future.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile hotspots on the market - here are our featured options:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.