- Model Number: USB800
- # of Connected Devices: 1
- Control Panel and Default Password:
- USB Tethering Support: Yes
- Supported Networks and Bands:
LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 28, 29, 30, 66
4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes, 5 Channel
- MIMO Support: Internal 2x2 Mimo
- LTE Performance Category: Category 18
- Wi-Fi connectivity: None
- Cellular Antenna Ports: Single (likely a TS-9 port)
- Other Ports: None
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: None
- Claimed Battery Life: None - no battery
- Dimensions: 3.59 x 1.46 x 0.45 / 2.39 oz
- SIM Card Type: Nano
- Retail Price: $ 179.99
Review & Testing Status
We are not currently testing this unit.
This device is best for those who need to connect a single device, primarily a laptop - or those using a router that can utilize an attached USB modem.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile hotspots on the market - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.