The return of the Mobley Device + $20 Unlimited Data Connected Car Plan is now reported as out of stock by multiple sources, including repeated attempts by our staff.
As we suspected when we announced the return of this promo back on January 23rd (we announced it to our MIA members about 2 weeks prior to that) - after multiple reports, the Mobley device seems to now be out of stock when calling the special promotional line.
Since the device is technically discontinued by ZTE, we don't anticipate there is any more stock coming in to replace it.
However, the promotion still seems to be active - and if you can source a Mobley on your own and a new AT&T SIM card, they will still activate the plan.
Resist the Spark!
The device now being recommended when folks call in to grab the promo is the Harmon Spark.
Sadly for those looking for a decent mobile home internet replacement, the Harmon Spark is a bit 'too smart'. The Spark is available with a $30/month unlimited plan but cannot easily be used outside of a moving vehicle like the Mobley. If you're looking for unlimited data while in your vehicle with a OBD-II port, it may be a fine option however.
Those who were able to obtain the plan while it was available should remain grandfathered in, enjoying that sweet $20/month unlimited data.
Here are additional updates to this story:
- The $20/mo Mobley Chrysler/Mopar eMail Campaign Deal Now: Out of Stock Posted on: February 18, 2019
- AT&T $20/month Unlimited Mobley Plan - Back for a Limited Time via UConnect Chrysler/Mopar eMail Campaign Posted on: January 23, 2019
- AT&T Connected Car Mobley SIMs Reporting as PIN Locked - How to Get Your PUK Codes Posted on: October 18, 2018
- AT&T Pushes Mobley Firmware Update VM6200V1.0.3 - Removes 'No Time Out' Power Save Setting Posted on: October 4, 2018
- AT&T Spark Connected Car OBD-II Device by Harman - Is It a Mobley Replacement? Posted on: September 25, 2018
- AT&T Enables "Stream Saver" To Throttle Mobley Video - Here's How To Turn It Off Posted on: July 20, 2017