weBoost's taller omni-directional magnetic mounted antenna. The antenna comes in three different versions based on the connector.
- Model: 311125 (SMA), 311128 (TNC), 301103 (FME-Female)
- # of Antennas: Single
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 700-800 / 824-894 / 880-960 / 1850-1990 / 2110-2170 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG-174, 10 feet
- Connector: SMA Male, TNC or FME Female depending on model
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 12.25" Tall
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain:
700-800 Mhz: 1.9 dB
824 - 894 Mhz: 5.1 dB
880 - 960 Mhz: 3.1 dB
1710 - 1880 Mhz: -4.0 dB
1850 - 1990 Mhz: 6.1 dB
2110 - 2170 Mhz: 2.3 dB
- Retail Price: $27.99
Review & Testing Status
We do not intend to test this antenna.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.