The series comes in six versions - the Puck 5 is a 5-in-1 combination antenna, all the other version offer a subset of features:
- Puck 1: 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (No MIMO, includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS Band)
- Puck 2: 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (2x2 MIMO, includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS Band)
- Puck 4: 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (2x2 MIMO, includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS Band) plus GPS/GlONASS
- Puck 5 (Flagship model): 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (2x2 MIMO, includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS Band), Dualband 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi, plus GPS/GlONASS
- Puck 12: Dualband 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi
- Puck GPS: GPS/GLONASS Only
All options come in the same low-profile housing designed for transportation and IoT. The antenna comes with a wide variety of mounting options:
- Spigot Mount
- Vertical Pole mount
- Horizontal Pole Mount
- Magnetic Mount
- Surface Mount (Double Sided Tape)
- Wall Mount
Poynting is a South African-based manufacturer of antennas for wireless high-speed data applications for a variety of uses. They offer a diverse product lineup focusing on residential 4G LTE, GSM, IoT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine) use cases. Some of the antennas can be used for mobile applications.
Specifications (5-in-1 Puck 5Model)
- Model: Puck 5
- Type: Omnidirectional Cellular, 2.4/5GHz WiFi, GPS
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length:
- Cellular: RTK-031, 2m (~6ft)
- WiFi: RTK-031, 2m (~6ft)
- GPS: RTK-031, 2m (~6ft)
- Cable Extender Available
- Connector: SMA Male (all connectors)
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 4" (round) by 1.4"
- Mounting: Spigot, Surface or Magnetic mount
- Frequency / Gain (max):
- Cellular: 6dBi
- WiFi: 7dBi
- Retail Price: $140-$200
We are not currently testing a puck antenna.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.