The Galaxy 5239 by Shakespeare is an omnidirectional cellular / Wi-Fi combo antenna providing coverage for 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems for cellular LTE frequencies, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi. It is reported to work with all signal amplifiers (boosters) working on 50Ohm impedance.
It is exterior marine rated and designed for fixed installations. It is fitted with a stainless steel ferrule and N-connector that are compatible with nearly all Shakespeare 1 inch to 14 inch threaded mounts. It is weather-proof and designed for marine use, but can be used elsewhere.
- Model: Shakespeare 5239
- # of Antennas: Single
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 698 - 960 / 1700 - 2700 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: LOW Coax Cables WITH Type N-MALE ON EITHER side - not included.
- Connector: N-female
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 9.25" H x 2.625" D
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Mounting: 1 in x 14 thread mount. Mounts on roof or wall.
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain (max): 2 to 3dB @ 698 to 960 MHz / 3 to 4dB @ 1700 to 2700 MHz
- Retail Price: $135
Review & Testing Status:
We do not currently have this model in for testing.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
- Understanding & Selecting Cellular Antennas
- Cellular & Wi-Fi Antenna Installation Guide for RVs and Boats
- Selecting Antenna Cables, Connectors, and Adapters for Cellular & WiFi Devices (SMA, FME, N, TS-9, etc...)