The Galaxy 5239 by Shakespeare is an omnidirectional cellular / Wi-Fi combo antenna providing coverage for 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems for cellular LTE frequencies, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi. It is reported to work with all signal amplifiers (boosters) working on 50Ohm impedance.
It is exterior marine rated and designed for fixed installations. It is fitted with a stainless steel ferrule and N-connector that are compatible with nearly all Shakespeare 1 inch to 14 inches threaded mounts. Weather-proof and designed for marine use, but can be used elsewhere.
- Model: Shakespeare 5239
- Type: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable Type & Length: LOW Coax Cables WITH Type N-MALE ON EITHER side - not included.
- Connector: N-female
- Internal Ground Plane: Yes
- Dimensions: 10 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches ; 1.85 pounds
- Mounting: 1 in x 14 thread mount. Mounts on Roof or Wall.
- Frequency / Gain (max): 2 to 3dB @ 698 to 960 MHz / 3 to 4dB @ 1700 to 2700 MHz
- Retail Price: $135
Review & Testing Status:
We do not currently have this model in for testing.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
- Understanding & Selecting Cellular Antennas
- Cellular & Wi-Fi Antenna Installation Guide for RVs and Boats
- Selecting Antenna Cables, Connectors, and Adapters for Cellular & WiFi Devices (SMA, FME, N, TS-9, etc...)