NETGEAR has pushed a firmware update for the popular Nighthawk MR1100 mobile hotspot device.
This push updates to firmware version 12.06.08.00.
It is meant to fix two bugs:
- Resolve the issue where the device may reboot when using the device without a battery
- Resolve the issue where the Ethernet standby timer setting is not displayed.
More info: Netgear
- AT&T Releases Minor Firmware Update 12.05.05.14 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: February 13, 2020
- AT&T Pushes Firmware Update 12.05.05.12 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: December 19, 2019
- Firmware Update 12.06.08.00 Pushed for Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Mobile Hotspot Posted on: November 5, 2019