NETGEAR has pushed a firmware update for the popular Nighthawk MR1100 mobile hotspot device.
This push updates to firmware version 12.06.08.00.
It is meant to fix two bugs:
- Resolve the issue where the device may reboot when using the device without a battery
- Resolve the issue where the Ethernet standby timer setting is not displayed.
More info: Netgear
- AT&T Rolls Out New Firmware Verison NTG9X50C_12.06.39.00_ATT_06.14 The Netgear MR1100 Nighthawk Posted on: July 6, 2021
- New Firmware Version NTG9X50C_12.06.21.00 Rolled Out for AT&T Netgear Nighthawk Posted on: March 2, 2021
- First AT&T 5G Mobile Hotspot Available for Consumers - Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro Posted on: September 16, 2020
- AT&T Releases Minor Firmware Update 12.05.05.14 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: February 13, 2020
- Netgear Announces 5G Flagship - Nighthawk M5 Mobile Hotspot (MR5200) Posted on: January 10, 2020
- AT&T Pushes Firmware Update 12.05.05.12 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: December 19, 2019
- Firmware Update 12.06.08.00 Pushed for Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Mobile Hotspot Posted on: November 5, 2019
- AT&T Teases World's First Mobile 5G Device - Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Coming Soon Posted on: October 29, 2018
- Netgear Nighthawk Firmware Update NTG9X50C_12.05.05.00 - Enables LTE-LAA Posted on: September 8, 2018
- AT&T Announces New Flagship Hotspot: Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot with "5G Evolution" Posted on: October 26, 2017