AT&T released another bug fix firmware update for the Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 mobile hotspot device.
The new firmware is version is 12.05.05.14 dated February 6th, 2020.
This appears to be a relatively minor update that addresses some bugs that were discovered in the recently released 12.05.05.12 version that caused disconnects and issues with the Ethernet port. The change from the previous update states:
Fixed issue that could potentially create a race condition, leading to some users experiencing short periods of Internet disconnection.
The new patch should be pushed to Nighthawks automatically as long as they are connected to the AT&T network.
It's nice to see that Netgear and AT&T were able to get a patch out to consumers relatively quickly.
- Verizon Pushes 2A Firmware Update to Inseego 8800L MiFi Jetpack Posted on: May 13, 2020
- AT&T Releases Minor Firmware Update 12.05.05.14 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: February 13, 2020
- Netgear Announces 5G Flagship - Nighthawk M5 Mobile Hotspot (MR5200) Posted on: January 10, 2020
- AT&T Pushes Firmware Update 12.05.05.12 for Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100) Posted on: December 19, 2019
- Firmware Update 12.06.08.00 Pushed for Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Mobile Hotspot Posted on: November 5, 2019