- New Prepaid Plan - 12GB data for $40/month
- Plan is available at prepaid dealers only - it is not available online nor in corporate stores
- Available for new lines of service only
AT&T Prepaid has introduced a new plan, but this plan is available only at "select authorized AT&T Prepaid dealers." It is not available online, nor is it available at corporate stores.
The plan is $40/month and includes unlimited data, but with a high-speed data cap of 12GB. Speeds will be at 2G speed after the data cap is met.
10GB of the 12GB of high-speed data can be used as mobile hotspot data.
Video streaming is at 1080p, as long as Stream Saver is turned off.
The plan includes unlimited talk/text in the US, Mexico and Canada. It also includes unlimited texting to 100 other countries.
This is plan is available on new lines of service only - it is not available for existing customers.
There is no 5G capability on this plan, and no auto-pay discount.
According to Best MVNO, this may be a multi-month plan. At least one retailer, Pioneer Mobile is offering it that way, as a 3-month plan for $120.
- AT&T Prepaid Adds 5GB and 15GB Smartphone Plans; Unlimited and Unlimited Plus Plans Still Available. Posted on: November 20, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Introduces New 12GB/$40 Plan - Available at Authorized Prepaid Dealers Only Posted on: June 3, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Increases AutoPay Discount on Unlimited Plus Plan, Extends Discount on Unlimited Plan, and Adds Referral Program Posted on: April 14, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Data Only Plans: 40GB/$50 or 20GB/$35 with Canada/Mexico Use Posted on: February 17, 2020
- AT&T Extends Autopay Discount on its Prepaid Unlimited Plans Posted on: January 10, 2020