AT&T is offering a limited time auto-pay discount on its two unlimited prepaid plans - Prepaid Unlimited and Prepaid Unlimited Plus.
The normal auto-pay discount is $10/month, but for a limited time the discount is $20/month.
This would bring the monthly cost of each plan down to $45 for the Prepaid Unlimited Plan, and $55 for the Prepaid Unlimited Plus Plan.
Prices listed do not include taxes. A new line of service is required to qualify for the discount.
This offer is good until 1/9/2020.
The Prepaid Unlimited Plus plan includes 22GB of high-speed data, and the speeds may be subject to Network Management after that. Streaming is available at 1080p (if Stream Saver is turned off), and this plan includes 10GB of high-speed mobile hotspot use.
Both plans include unlimited talk/text to Mexico and Canada. All talk/text/data may also be used in Mexico and Canada, but roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds.
Multi-line discounts are also available.
Video Version of this Story:
Related News Stories:
- AT&T Raises Price on 100GB Prepaid Hotspot/Router Data Plan - Now $90/mo Posted on: June 22, 2022
- AT&T Prepaid Sends Confusing Cancellation Notices to Hotspot Customers Posted on: February 21, 2022
- AT&T Rolls Out New Connected RV Prepaid Plans Including 100GB for $150 Posted on: November 11, 2021
- AT&T Prepaid 'Great Deal / Best Value' Plan Now Offers 100GB for $55/month on Hotspots, Tablets & Routers Posted on: April 26, 2021
- New AT&T Prepaid Data Plans for Hotspots and Tablets Posted on: February 3, 2021