The normal auto-pay discount is $10/month, but for a limited time the discount is $20/month.
This would bring the monthly cost of each plan down to $45 for the Prepaid Unlimited Plan, and $55 for the Prepaid Unlimited Plus Plan.
Prices listed do not include taxes. A new line of service is required to qualify for the discount.
This offer is good until 1/9/2020.
The Prepaid Unlimited Plus plan includes 22GB of high-speed data, and the speeds may be subject to Network Management after that. Streaming is available at 1080p (if Stream Saver is turned off), and this plan includes 10GB of high-speed mobile hotspot use.
Both plans include unlimited talk/text to Mexico and Canada. All talk/text/data may also be used in Mexico and Canada, but roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds.
Multi-line discounts are also available.
Video Version of this Story:
Related News Stories:
- AT&T Prepaid Adds 5GB and 15GB Smartphone Plans; Unlimited and Unlimited Plus Plans Still Available. Posted on: November 20, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Introduces New 12GB/$40 Plan - Available at Authorized Prepaid Dealers Only Posted on: June 3, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Increases AutoPay Discount on Unlimited Plus Plan, Extends Discount on Unlimited Plan, and Adds Referral Program Posted on: April 14, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Data Only Plans: 40GB/$50 or 20GB/$35 with Canada/Mexico Use Posted on: February 17, 2020
- AT&T Extends Autopay Discount on its Prepaid Unlimited Plans Posted on: January 10, 2020