The weBoost 4G-X had been the 'gold standard' of mobile cellular boosters since it came out in 2015, and earned its top pick status with our staff.
As of today, it will now be known simply as the weBoost Drive X.
With this re-branding, only the name will change - the product will remain the same.
weBoost will also lower the price of the weBoost X vehicle kit - from $449.99 to $399.99. After the release of the Reach earlier this year, the price was dropped from $479.99 for the base kit.
The 4G-X OTR kit however is not currently being re-branded - which is intended for over the road truckers with a mirror mount version of the 4G-OTR Antenna. The price of both kits will remain the same at $499.99 - representing a unprecedented $100 upcharge for the speciality antenna configurations.
In May 2019, weBoost released the more powerful Drive Reach which is their new flagship mobile cellular booster priced at $499.99 (our extensive testing with it head to head has just been wrapped up, and our full review in progress which will be soon available to our members.)
At present time, they do not offer any RV specific antenna kit versions of that booster, but other weBoost branded antennas can be used with it.
Video Version of this Story:
weBoost News Stories:
- weBoost Introduces Destination RV Cellular Booster Kit For Stationary RVers Posted on: March 31, 2021
- KING Extend Pro & Extend Go Cellular Booster Kits Released - Based on weBoost Drive Reach Posted on: February 11, 2021
- Product Release: weBoost Drive Reach RV & OTR Kits Finally Are Here! Posted on: November 11, 2020
- 5G Industry Update: Verizon's 5G Laptop, AT&T Unleashes DSS, T-Mobile Serves Cake, And More! Posted on: June 29, 2020
- weBoost Introduces New Drive Magnetic Exterior Antenna Posted on: June 17, 2020