Virgin Mobile, a Sprint prepaid subsidiary, has notified their customers that they will be discontinuing Virgin Mobile USA service plans.
Customers are being informed that their Virgin Mobile accounts will be transferred to Boost Mobile in February 2020. Virgin Mobile released this statement for customers:
In most instances, your existing account will be transferred to Boost Mobile with your device, and a comparable or better Boost Mobile service plan at no extra cost to you.
You will keep your phone number, and your monthly payment date will remain the same as long as you continue on time payments until the transfer to Boost Mobile is complete.
- Boost Mobile Running Promotion on $50 Go Unlimited Plan Posted on: January 12, 2021
- Boost Mobile Plan Changes Include a New 35GB High Speed Data Cap on Go Unlimited Phone Plans Posted on: August 13, 2020
- Cellular Carriers Add Extra Data in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on: March 24, 2020
- Tello Mobile Releases New $39 'Unlimited' Plan - 25GB of High-Speed Data with Hotspot Permitted on Sprint Network Posted on: January 7, 2020
- Virgin Mobile Ends USA Service Plans - Migrates Customers to Boost Mobile Posted on: January 7, 2020