- Verizon has introduced a new phone plan designed for iPhones
- The plan is the same price as the top-tier 5G Get More plan, but with less hotspot data
Verizon has introduced a new phone plan - the One Unlimited for iPhone Plan.
Table of Contents
Verizon's new One Unlimited for iPhone Plan is designed specifically for iPhones, in conjunction with Apple's recent announcement of their newest iPhone lineup.
The One Unlimited for iPhone plan starts at $90/line for one line - the same price as their top-tier 5G Get More plan.
But how do the two plans compare?
Both plans come with unlimited priority data on-device - there is no deprioritization for on-device use. Both plans have access to both 5G UWB and 5G Nationwide, and the streaming limits are the same - up to 4K UHD on 5G UWB, or 720p on 5G NW or 4G/LTE (higher streaming speeds must be activated).
But the plans differ when it comes to high-speed mobile hotspot data - One Unlimited only has 25GB, whereas 5G Get More has 50GB.
Since the One Unlimited Plan is designed for iPhones, it comes with the Apple One package, which includes access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud+, for as long as you have the plan.
While Verizon's other Unlimited Plans can be mixed-and-matched, this is a stand-alone plan. If you have multiple phone lines, all of them will need to be on this plan.
Also, even though the plan is designed for iPhones, an iPhone is not required. You can use this plan on an Android device, but of course, you won't have access to the Apple One package.
Unless the Apple One package is very important to you, this plan really won't be appealing to most of our audience.
For the same price, you can get the top-tier 5G Get More plan which has more hotspot data and different bonus perks. And you can combine that plan with other unlimited plans if you want to, unlike with One Unlimited.
- Gear Center: Verizon Postpaid Plans
- Guide: Top Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers – Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint
- Guide: Which Cellular Carrier is Best for RV or Boat Mobile Internet?
- Guide: Considerations for Selecting Cellular Data Plans
- Verizon Announces myPlan - A New Smartphone Lineup With Up to 130GB of Hotspot Data Posted on: May 16, 2023
- Verizon 3G/CDMA Network Officially Shutdown Posted on: January 4, 2023
- Mobile Satellite Internet Options - December 2022 Industry Update: Starlink, OneWeb, Kuiper, and More! Posted on: December 8, 2022
- Verizon 3G Shutdown Update - Will It Affect Mobile Internet Users? Posted on: November 29, 2022
- FCC Launches Fixed and Mobile Broadband Maps Posted on: November 18, 2022