Verizon's flagship LTE mobile hotspot device, the Inseego 8800L, now has a new firmware update called "System Update 4."
This follows on the heels of System Update 3 which was released last January.
Like the previous update, the details of what's changed are annoyingly vague:
This software update provides performance improvements for your device.
The new firmware is dated 04/27/2022 by Inseego and the version number is: SSDX20_1.22.11_Linux_2.100.29 aka 2N.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Verizon's new "System Update 4" promises improved unspecified performance improvements.
- As with previous updates, devices should update automatically over time, but users can manually update via the admin panel when connected to the Verizon network.
- Although we don't know the specific details of this new release, updating to the latest firmware is generally recommended for the best experience, security, and performance.
For more information:
Updates Made to our Content as a Result of This news:
- Gear Center: Verizon 8800L Mobile Hotspot
- T-Mobile Postpaid & Business Promotion - 12GB of Data And a Free Mobile Hotspot For $4.50 a Month Posted on: April 29, 2022
- Verizon Releases System Update 4 for Inseego 8800L Mobile Hotspots Posted on: April 27, 2022
- New AT&T Flagship Hotspots Announced: Netgear Nighthawk M6 and M6 Pro, First With Qualcomm X65 Modem Posted on: April 22, 2022
- T-Mobile Releases Franklin T10 Entry Level LTE Hotspot Posted on: March 4, 2022
- Verizon Releases The Orbic Speed 5G UW Mobile Hotspot - Verizon's New 5G Flagship Posted on: March 3, 2022
- Inseego Wavemaker - New 5G Gateways and Routers Posted on: February 7, 2022
- Verizon Releases Firmware System Update 3 for Inseego 8800L Mobile Hotspots Posted on: January 17, 2022