This new prepaid plan 'unlimited' iteration is priced at $60/month offers unlimited voice, text, on device data - and 10GB of mobile hotspot data. After 10GB of mobile hotspot data is used, unlimited 3G speed mobile hotspot is available.
This plan is always subject to network management. Video is set to stream at 480p. You can purchase daily HD passes ($3) for 1080p streaming. This plan is eligible for use on tablets and phone devices.
T-Mobile Simply Unlimited Plus joins two other T-Mobile Prepaid phone/tablet based plans to complete their current phone/tablet plan line-up:
- Simply Prepaid Unlimited
- Simply Prepaid
- $40/month. Includes unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data - which can be used on device or via mobile hotspot. After 10GB of data is used, speeds are throttled to 128kbps. Always subject to network management. Video is set to stream at 480p, but this option can be disabled on device for 1080p streaming. Tethered media is always optimized to 480p.
Taxes and fees are not included in the pricing of any of T-Mobile's Prepaid plans - they are additional.
In addition, T-Mobile Prepaid offers Simple Choice Prepaid Mobile Internet tiered data only plans, available in buckets of 2GB to 22GB. These plans are for use on data only devices and tablets.
- 2GB: $10 + taxes&fees
- 6GB: $25 + taxes&fees
- 10GB: $40 + taxes&fees
- 14GB: $55 + taxes&fees
- 18GB: $70 + taxes&fees
- 22GB: $85 + taxes&fees
In depth details on all of these plans is available in our Gear Center Guide to T-Mobile Prepaid Plans:
- 5G Rollout Update: AT&T's Confusing Consumer 5G Coming in December, Verizon At Last Publishes 5G Maps Posted on: November 25, 2019
- T-Mobile Offers New Mobile Hotspot Device - The Franklin T9 Posted on: November 21, 2019
- T-Mobile Unveils 5G Coverage Map, Sprint Merger Status Update Posted on: November 8, 2019
- T-Mobile Prepaid Adds New 'Simply Prepaid Unlimited Plus' Plan Offering 10GB of Highspeed Hotspot Data Posted on: November 4, 2019
- T-Mobile Home Internet - $50/month Unlimited LTE - But Is It RV Mobile Friendly? Posted on: November 4, 2019