Starlink is the low earth orbit satellite constellation launched by Elon Musk's SpaceX.
In February 2022, SpaceX launched Starlink Premium, with a new, larger Dishy receiver. They have now renamed that service to Starlink Business.
All of the pricing and terms remain the same. Starlink Business comes with faster speeds and higher throughput than regular Starlink service - at a significantly higher cost.
They describe the ideal client for Starlink Business as "offices of up to 20 users, storefronts, and demanding workloads across the globe."
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The descriptor of "up to 20 users" more clearly showing this is for businesses that have multiple customers or employees to support.. and not the sort of business that a remote work RVers might be supporting.
- The maximum 20 user threshold on the other hand may knock out the feasibility of this being used for larger campgrounds.
For more information:
- Starlink Business Page: Starlink Business
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: SpaceX Starlink
- Guide: Starlink Satellite Internet For Mobile RV And Boat Use
- Content Collection: Mobile Satellite Internet Resources