Peplink has lowered the price of the MAX BR1 Mini Cat-7 model - from $479 to $399.
The MAX BR1 Mini is the "little brother" of the more robust MAX BR1, with fewer features and less capability than the BR1, but in a smaller package and with a lower price.
WiFi-as-WAN, Ethernet WAN, and some other features are disabled with the BR1 Mini, but you can purchase a "feature pack" to unlock these features. You can also get them with an active Prime Care subscription.
With the new lower price and the feature pack added to this device, this may be an attractive option for someone looking for an entry-level mobile router with Peplink's high configurability, nicely designed dashboard, and a path into getting bonding support with multiple internet sources with Peplink's SpeedFusion Connect Protect.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The MAX BR1 Mini is a scaled-down version of the more robust MAX BR1.
- While it has few features, you can unlock additional features with an added feature pack.
- The price has been lowered by $80 - to $399.
Affiliate Vendor Links - Using these links helps support MIRC's mission (MIAs, please log in to get special discounts):
- MobileMustHave: MAX BR1 Mini (HW3) Cat 7 | Full Timer VR3 Internet Bundle
- MobileMustHave Internet Bundles (discounted kits with antenna & other options / member discounts stack - learn more)
- TechnoRV: MAX BR1 Mini (HW3) Cat 7
- Amazon: MAX BR1 MINI Cat 7
Other Vendors (non-affiliate):
- 5G Store: MAX BR1 Mini (HW3) Cat 7
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: MAX BR1 Mini by Peplink
- Guide: Ways To Use Cellular Data To Get Online: Mobile Hotspot, Smartphone, Tablet Or Router?
- Guide: Mobile Routers – Local Area Networking With Mobile Internet Integration
Related News Stories
- Peplink Offers Promotional Discounts On Balance 20X & MAX BR2 Pro Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Peplink Lowers Price of MAX BR1 Mini Cat-7 Model to $399 Posted on: May 15, 2023
- Peplink Adds Features to the MAX BR1 Mini with PrimeCare Posted on: April 21, 2023
- Peplink Firmware 8.3 Is Packed With New Features: Synergy Mode, Dynamic Weighted Bonding, Unlimited SpeedFusion Data and Virtual WAN Posted on: February 23, 2023
- Peplink Introduces PrimeCare+ Care Plan With Revised Pricing, 24x7 Support, and Advanced Hardware Replacement Posted on: January 9, 2023