The ad-supported version of HBO Max typically costs customers $9.99 standalone. While bundled streaming service perks have become a norm for postpaid carrier direct mobile plans, they’re a rare offering for prepaid mobile customers.
AT&T Postpaid includes HBO Max with their top-tier phone plan. They do not, as of this writing, include the perk on their other prepaid brand, AT&T Prepaid.
- Cricket Gear Center
- Cricket/HBO Website Page
- Guide to Top Pick Data Plans
- Guide to Selecting Data Plans
Related News Stories:
- Cricket Adds Ad-Tier HBO Max to $60 Unlimited Plan Posted on: August 19, 2021
- Cricket Wireless Lowers Price on 100GB Simply Data Plan for Hotspots to $55/mo Posted on: April 26, 2021
- New Turbo Hotspot 2 by Wingtech for Cricket Wireless and AT&T Business Posted on: January 27, 2021
- Cricket Simply Data Plan Introduces Device Restrictions - Do NOT MOVE SIM CARDS from Routers! Posted on: January 24, 2021
- Cricket Wireless Introduces 100GB Simply Data Plan for $90/mo for Hotspots & Routers AND Adds 5G Access to Some Plans Posted on: August 21, 2020